Why Keep Buying Leads

Dglossoplend

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
With most people on here atleast not liking leads. Why do so many people keep buying them? I am assuming the ease of getting mass amounts of them?

If you could make changes to leads or companies what would you do differently to improve them?

With most people on here atleast not liking leads. Why do so many people keep buying them? I am assuming the ease of getting mass amounts of them?

If you could make changes to leads or companies what would you do differently to improve them?

There are pros and cons with all lead types. In reference to internet leads I've had agents tell me that they do well with real time leads and I personally have clients who repeat order aged leads from us, who have shared with me how well they are doing with the aged leads. So some agents get enough sales with both real time and aged insurance leads to make it worthwhile for them to continue buying them.

To listen to recordings of how other insurance agents have successfully worked aged insurance leads you can request some recorded webinars we did with different insurance agents on how they make insurance sales with them.

You can request these recorded webinars at Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Recorded webinars have been done on different topics including working aged life insurance leads, aged health insurance leads, aged auto insurance leads, etc.

Back