Will All Seniors Eventually Have No Choice but Medicare Advantage?

Another somarco cock gobbler.

This thread is a perfect microcosm of the cultish fanaticism of the Supplement Taliban.

My first post:

"What?! You mean my client in Sulligent Alabama can't go to "Mayo Clinic in Arizona and Florida, and they can't get cancer care at Sloan Kettering"?"

To which rousmark replied:

"Don't have a horsevin this debatevother than as a consumer."

Notice he starts with the lie that he is "unbiased". He clearly is because he creates the following strawman:

"You make fun of yhe fact someone in AL might want to go to AZ for the best possibility of saving their life."

When did I make fun of the fact that someone might want to go to AZ? My point was that being able to go to those places is of no value to my client in Sulligent AL. Because people have different preferences.

"I have known folks in this small TN town in which I live that have travelled to MD Anderson and Mayo Florida for treatment. I would hate to have been the agent who robbed them of that choice without them being fully informed."

And he also assumes that I don't give my clients a choice. He fails to understand that the only agent on this site that believes that there is only one choice is somarco. You can't find one post where I (OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER) have said that MAPD is the best option for everyone.

And I made that clear in my reply to him:

"I make fun of the fact that the supplement Taliban thinks that anyone who makes a choice that isn’t a supplement believes the person made an ill-informed and bad choice.

I laugh at the fact that you can’t imagine why someone who prioritize food, electricity, water, gas and other daily necessities over the ability to go to a hospital that they couldn’t afford to travel to in the first place.

I laugh at the arrogant stupidity of such a mind set."

Then somarco replies with his usual vapid contribution:

"Logic and reason completely baffle the immature, irrational mind that only sees dollars and cents in the decision making progress."

This is the purest form of projection one can witness on the internet. What is "illogical" and "unreasonable" about my position? Notice samarco and his minions never bother to refute my actual statements, only strawmen that they weave out of their inability to assimilate information that conflicts with their own preferences. This is a man who blocks me but continues to reply to my post while not addressing me calling someone else "immature".

When did I say dollars and cents is the only thing that matters in the decision-making process? I didn't. I never have.

Then I post ACTUAL DATA showing that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of people don't travel far for healthcare. To which rouemark replies:

"Yeah, people don't travel far to be treated for the flu, Tonsillectmies, etc. If you you include only very serious conditions that small town and rural hospitals are not equiped to handle, that will be an entirely different story."

This is another strawman. The question isn't whether people in rural areas have to travel far for health care. So, I replied:

Prove it...

And you’re not just proving that they drive further for care. You have to prove that they by-pass more local options in favor of care many more miles away. Because most rural beneficiaries have to travel for serious care because of a lack of facilities in there immediate area. You’re contending that a significant portion bypass even in state options for care in other states.

To which can only reply with anecdotes. Which isn't credible or reliable data. Sells insurance though, right?

Then somarco offers what has to be the DUMBEST most IGNORANT post in the history of the internet:

Bama has probably never been to Florala, Demopolis, Wetumpka where the world of health care is a bit more limited.

I made a good living traveling to those towns in the 70's. A very good friend in Demopolis died on the way to UAB Medical center. He was unable to get the kind of care he really needed in Demopolis or Tuscaloosa.

First, I just mentioned I had a client in Sulligent. Second, I was in Wetumpka Thursday. Third, the odds of a native Alabamian never visiting a rural town is really, really really, slim. I have also said that I drive up to 3 hours for appointments. So, there is no reason for a rational human being to make this assumption.

Also, its weird that he mentions UAB hospital because UAB owns Viva. A medicare advantage plan.

Then goillini52 (who I am now convinced IS the guy in his avatar) joined the fray to offer his 2 cents:

"i think the large cities with heavier MA concentration and hospitals closer together throw those figures off."

He's so anxious to argue with me that he doesn't bother reading to understand the actual topic. So, I ask him to prove it. And he said it was "common sense" while also alleging he's "in the middle". In the middle of what?

How can you be in the middle of "Everyone should have a supplement" and "It all depends on the individual"?

He's trying to pretend that he is unbiased like rousmark. Then it all unravels because they refuse to validate their positions with anything other than their opinions. Then they start weirdly claiming victory in a debate which they made no legitimate points and offered nothing of any substance.

But sure... IM THE BAD GUY.
I have never said I was not biased. By not having a horse in this race I am referring to the fact I do not sell Medicare Advantage or Medicare Supplement. If I am biased then it is from studying the plan diffetences from a consumer point of view.

Another somarco cock gobbler.

This thread is a perfect microcosm of the cultish fanaticism of the Supplement Taliban.

My first post:

"What?! You mean my client in Sulligent Alabama can't go to "Mayo Clinic in Arizona and Florida, and they can't get cancer care at Sloan Kettering"?"

To which rousmark replied:

"Don't have a horsevin this debatevother than as a consumer."

Notice he starts with the lie that he is "unbiased". He clearly is because he creates the following strawman:

"You make fun of yhe fact someone in AL might want to go to AZ for the best possibility of saving their life."

When did I make fun of the fact that someone might want to go to AZ? My point was that being able to go to those places is of no value to my client in Sulligent AL. Because people have different preferences.

"I have known folks in this small TN town in which I live that have travelled to MD Anderson and Mayo Florida for treatment. I would hate to have been the agent who robbed them of that choice without them being fully informed."

And he also assumes that I don't give my clients a choice. He fails to understand that the only agent on this site that believes that there is only one choice is somarco. You can't find one post where I (OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER) have said that MAPD is the best option for everyone.

And I made that clear in my reply to him:

"I make fun of the fact that the supplement Taliban thinks that anyone who makes a choice that isn’t a supplement believes the person made an ill-informed and bad choice.

I laugh at the fact that you can’t imagine why someone who prioritize food, electricity, water, gas and other daily necessities over the ability to go to a hospital that they couldn’t afford to travel to in the first place.

I laugh at the arrogant stupidity of such a mind set."

Then somarco replies with his usual vapid contribution:

"Logic and reason completely baffle the immature, irrational mind that only sees dollars and cents in the decision making progress."

This is the purest form of projection one can witness on the internet. What is "illogical" and "unreasonable" about my position? Notice samarco and his minions never bother to refute my actual statements, only strawmen that they weave out of their inability to assimilate information that conflicts with their own preferences. This is a man who blocks me but continues to reply to my post while not addressing me calling someone else "immature".

When did I say dollars and cents is the only thing that matters in the decision-making process? I didn't. I never have.

Then I post ACTUAL DATA showing that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of people don't travel far for healthcare. To which rouemark replies:

"Yeah, people don't travel far to be treated for the flu, Tonsillectmies, etc. If you you include only very serious conditions that small town and rural hospitals are not equiped to handle, that will be an entirely different story."

This is another strawman. The question isn't whether people in rural areas have to travel far for health care. So, I replied:

Prove it...

And you’re not just proving that they drive further for care. You have to prove that they by-pass more local options in favor of care many more miles away. Because most rural beneficiaries have to travel for serious care because of a lack of facilities in there immediate area. You’re contending that a significant portion bypass even in state options for care in other states.

To which can only reply with anecdotes. Which isn't credible or reliable data. Sells insurance though, right?

Then somarco offers what has to be the DUMBEST most IGNORANT post in the history of the internet:

Bama has probably never been to Florala, Demopolis, Wetumpka where the world of health care is a bit more limited.

I made a good living traveling to those towns in the 70's. A very good friend in Demopolis died on the way to UAB Medical center. He was unable to get the kind of care he really needed in Demopolis or Tuscaloosa.

First, I just mentioned I had a client in Sulligent. Second, I was in Wetumpka Thursday. Third, the odds of a native Alabamian never visiting a rural town is really, really really, slim. I have also said that I drive up to 3 hours for appointments. So, there is no reason for a rational human being to make this assumption.

Also, its weird that he mentions UAB hospital because UAB owns Viva. A medicare advantage plan.

Then goillini52 (who I am now convinced IS the guy in his avatar) joined the fray to offer his 2 cents:

"i think the large cities with heavier MA concentration and hospitals closer together throw those figures off."

He's so anxious to argue with me that he doesn't bother reading to understand the actual topic. So, I ask him to prove it. And he said it was "common sense" while also alleging he's "in the middle". In the middle of what?

How can you be in the middle of "Everyone should have a supplement" and "It all depends on the individual"?

He's trying to pretend that he is unbiased like rousmark. Then it all unravels because they refuse to validate their positions with anything other than their opinions. Then they start weirdly claiming victory in a debate which they made no legitimate points and offered nothing of any substance.

But sure... IM THE BAD GUY.
Thanks for the use of big words and the headache. Keep it under 500 words.
Kamala word salad comes to mind.

Are you retarded?

There are like 5 of you coming to each others aid because you can't keep up individually.

You're the sensitive ones. You guys have zero self-awareness.
I see I hit the G spot again.

We've been on here for a decade, we've seen many like you come and go. You'll be gone within a month. maybe by next week hopefully. I'll enjoy the free entertainment until then.

Retarded? Really? Haven't used that word since high school. Bama proud

I've been infrequently posting on here for over a decade. This place needs a moderator that will shut down the vulgarity. It's ridiculous.

And mostly over an insurance policy.

I saw a show the other night on ID about Jim Jones and it reminded by of the Republican nominee...Trump....
Let me ask you Russ do you have Trump or his politics .. or do you hate both .. I am curious what party you support or better yet what policies do you support

Back