Will Brokers Still Be Needed? Less Than 1% Signed Up

Only the government can provide a guarenteed product and it take 35 screens to get issued. :no:

My first year selling health ins was in 1978. The app/health statement was 4 pages. Now there are no health questions and the app is 35 to95 pages. Just shoot me

Look at my username (Yagents)
Look at when I joined the forum (6 months after the law passed)
I've knew long ago, agents would be part of the solution (That's why I've been a student of the law)
I have yet to speak to someone that could do this on their own

Outlawing the term "broker" is a bit too far

Although I am not a fan of union's, it is too bad there isn't a national union for broker/agents and we just tell the govt we are on strike and let's see them handle this the first year.

I like your idea. People think obamacare and ACA are different. People truly don't have a clue.

If this thing worked the way it should, it should ask your SSN, query all the applicable agencies, and provide a page with all the information they have on you. You get the chance to change whatever is inaccurate (i.e. had a child, got a raise at work, moved recently, etc). Choose a plan, click agree, and they mail you a bill.

It should only take 2-5 minutes. They're intentionally making it more difficult than ever.

Back