Will he denied

Here is the policy I took out some misc pages that don't include policy language it has the policy and the accidental death rider which wasn't an accident so the accident rider wouldn't apply to him. Thanks for your assistance.

Attachments

• updated_policy (1) (1).pdf
    2 MB · Views: 4
The policy itself doesn't mention anything about illegal acts or being on drugs but the accident benefit rider does. But this wouldn't be considered an accident.

The murder claims I have been involved with, that had Accident death benefit, have paid. Sometimes the base paid right away then the ADB paid after the autopsy and final DC.

Here is the policy I took out some misc pages that don't include policy language it has the policy and the accidental death rider which wasn't an accident so the accident rider wouldn't apply to him. Thanks for your assistance.

I would have liked to read the suicide clause.

My guess is the base will pay. The ADB will not under line # 10.

A question I have a client of mine bought a globe life policy for children on his son two years before he met me. The kid was 15 when he bought it. A couple of weeks ago the kid who is now 20 yrs old was shot to death by someone who he was selling pot to. The policy has been in force for 4 years now. Will they pay out eventhough he was killed in the process of selling pot?
Yes.

Base policy claim will be paid. There is no language shown for any basis to deny, unless the 2 year contestibility was still in play due to a lapse & reinstatement in the last 24 months

I dont see any way the accident rider will be paid. It is accident injury coverage & doesnt appear to cover accidental death. Even says the rider wont pay out for injury if death occurs within 90 days of the injury. So, even if he had fallen off a ladder & later died 45 days later, it appears only the base policy Life coverage would pay & nothing for an accidental injury

I dont see where his committing a crime would come into play on the base policy or the rider

Base policy claim will be paid. There is no language shown for any basis to deny, unless the 2 year contestibility was still in play due to a lapse & reinstatement in the last 24 months

I dont see any way the accident rider will be paid. It is accident injury coverage & doesnt appear to cover accidental death. Even says the rider wont pay out for injury if death occurs within 90 days of the injury. So, even if he had fallen off a ladder & later died 45 days later, it appears only the base policy Life coverage would pay & nothing for an accidental injury

I dont see where his committing a crime would come into play on the base policy or the rider
Guy told me one time, "If I die, it is going to me an accident.. I sure didn't mean to"..

Back