Windows Phone Nokia 928

crazyme

My Samsung Charge is ready to die. I am on my third one since my contract started in December of 2011. Verizon is letting me upgrade early. I just ordered the new Nokia 928 Windows Phone because it seems to be a good phone and Verizon dropped the contract price to $49. I know most people use the Androids or Iphones but I have had so much trouble with my Charge and I hear so many people complain about bugs, I don't want to get burnt again.
I cannot see paying $ 199 just to get an IPhone. I hear a lot of good things about the Nokia 928 except I know they don't have as many apps as the Droids or IPhone and some people complain that they aren't as intuitive as either the IPhone or the Droids. Feedback is appreciated.

The marketplace does have less apps than Google and Apple. However it is quickly growing. As for the phone, it is awesome.

My Samsung Charge is ready to die. I am on my third one since my contract started in December of 2011. Verizon is letting me upgrade early. I just ordered the new Nokia 928 Windows Phone because it seems to be a good phone and Verizon dropped the contract price to $49. I know most people use the Androids or Iphones but I have had so much trouble with my Charge and I hear so many people complain about bugs, I don't want to get burnt again.
I cannot see paying $ 199 just to get an IPhone. I hear a lot of good things about the Nokia 928 except I know they don't have as many apps as the Droids or IPhone and some people complain that they aren't as intuitive as either the IPhone or the Droids. Feedback is appreciated.

I like my iPhone and have had it for a little over 2 years. I never had a problem but I do have it in an Otterbox Defender case. That makes it almost indestructible and I am hard on phones.

Back