Woo-hoo! Got a Temp License Today! Testing Question.

Wow! I totally forgot that I was going to get the temp. I am still studying for the license. I do have a question about the test: I am currently going through testeachers for test prep. How closely is the wording style compared to the actual test?

Wow! I totally forgot that I was going to get the temp. I am still studying for the license. I do have a question about the test: I am currently going through testeachers for test prep. How closely is the wording style compared to the actual test?

JUst get where you can do 80% or better on practice exams and you will do just fine.

Don't worry about how close the questions may be. Just study for 100% and pass the test. The biggest thing to remember is to read the test questions word for word and then answer the question.

Watch out for the word except and you will do ok.

Thanks for the heads-up! So far I have been pretty consistent, making in the 80s-90s. Feeling pretty confident at the moment. Just need to hurry up and finish these courses! I almost feel I need to go slowly so that way I can absorb as much comprehension as I can. I have gone back and looked at my notes from the previous sections so I don't forget the "older" stuff. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Back