Wordpress/SEO/Web 2.0 Questions

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hello. How's your day going? Mine? So far so good. I would like to talk to you. Not all of you. Just a few that can answer my question. There. Most of you are gone. But I see there are a few left. Terrific!

Here is my question, concern, whatever...

My websites typically have WP blogs attached (embedded) in them. It works great. I'll keep it that way.

In an effort to diversify links a bit, I have created additional stand alone blogs through various places like Hub Pages, Wordpress, Blogspot etc...

Here is my WP blog:

Major Medical Health Insurance Quotes

I wrote all of the articles (original) and as you can see, they link to one of my larger websites.

So...OK OK...I'll get to my question. Is it "OK" for me to have multiple WP accounts and create completely separate blogs with completely different content? Since my IP address would be the same, is that a no-no?

These are the "free" WP blogs that require NO outside help, no installation and you are not using your own domain name.

Thanks and any comments regarding Web 2.0 stuff is also appreciated. Maybe I'm wasting my time.

Have a pleasant day. Have a blessed day. Have a great day.

Hey Chumps, this is a good tactic. Make sure you are backlinking these blogs. And I know you like to write your own content, but I believe you would be better served by only writing unique content for your own websites, that are under your control. These web 2.0 don't need that level of quality since they can be deleted by any moderator at any time.

Thanks for the info. Are you referring to social bookmarking (Digg etc...)?

And yea, I noticed a few (not many) were completely deleted. The content was good but they thought it was too promotional.

But my main question is if it is OK to have multiple Wordpress blogs (of course they would have different email address) but the same IP address.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if the IP address you're referring to is the same IP address that you're thinking (funny sentence).

The IP address you register your blogs with doesn't usually mean anything for SEO purposes, it's the IP address where it's hosted. In this case, if you were setting up wordpress blogs at wordpress it would be on the IP addresses of the wordpress servers. By contrast, if you were to get a hosting account and host a dozen domains on it, they likely would have the same IP address which is what is usually referenced from.

To put it another way: Google (and other search engines) look at the IP address of where the site is hosted, but if you setup a free wordpress blog (or are posting on someone's free wordpress blog), they're not usually (if ever) going to broadcast the IP address you posted it from.

That make sense?

I think so. The ones I am referring to are definitely hosted by Wordpress.

My main concern is would WP have an issue with someone creating a half dozen separate WP accounts for the purpose of having six separate blogs (their free ones).

The one I listed above is one. If I wanted to create another WP free blog, I would have to open up a new separate WP account (I assume).

Yea Social Bookmarks are good but I would also do them in bulk, outsource that and build high pr links to the web 2.0 such as high pr blog comments with low outbound links. For example, I just paid $23 for 150 high pr blog comments. Your boy echealth can give u some tips on these..

Also you might consider buy some high PR pumper sites to use in addition to these web 2.0 accounts. I found some PR4's for $30 including all fee's today. Granted not the greatest backlinks profiles, but it is what it is-

Hell they got a sale on PR1's , only $10-everything included, 10 of these is $100.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think so. The ones I am referring to are definitely hosted by Wordpress.

My main concern is would WP have an issue with someone creating a half dozen separate WP accounts for the purpose of having six separate blogs (their free ones).

The one I listed above is one. If I wanted to create another WP free blog, I would have to open up a new separate WP account (I assume).

use a proxy...try hidemyass....I think they have the web proxy, if u need any just email me and Ill send some over.

Last edited:
Is there a reason you aren't just starting more wordpress blogs on a self-hosted account? I'll host one for you for nothing, all you'd need to do is pick up a domain for $10.
use a proxy...try hidemyass....I think they have the web proxy, if u need any just email me and Ill send some over.

The web proxy won't store cookies so it'll screw a lot of things up. You can get a ton of proxies from buyproxies.org for cheap too.

Last edited:
Yea Social Bookmarks are good but I would also do them in bulk, outsource that and build high pr links to the web 2.0 such as high pr blog comments with low outbound links. For example, I just paid $23 for 150 high pr blog comments. Your boy echealth can give u some tips on these..

Also you might consider buy some high PR pumper sites to use in addition to these web 2.0 accounts. I found some PR4's for $30 including all fee's today. Granted not the greatest backlinks profiles, but it is what it is-

Hell they got a sale on PR1's , only $10-everything included, 10 of these is $100.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you buy your backlinks from :1cool:

Latest posts

Back