Worked for GoldenCare USA?

tab01234

I have an upcoming interview with GoldenCare USA to sell LTC. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Is their lead system good? Are there products marketable and cost effective? Is this an opportunity for the good or another meat market where 50 people get thrown against the wall to see if someone sticks?

Thank you!:goofy:

I have an upcoming interview with GoldenCare USA to sell LTC. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

No experience with them.

Is this a captive or independent position ?

Is their lead system good?

Can you tell us more about their leads ?

Are there products marketable and cost effective? Is this an opportunity for the good or another meat market where 50 people get thrown against the wall to see if someone sticks?

Maybe someone will come along that has direct experience.

If you get the details that they told you, someone can comment more on whether or not the products are marketable, cost effective, meat market, etc

I have an upcoming interview with GoldenCare USA to sell LTC. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Is their lead system good? Are there products marketable and cost effective? Is this an opportunity for the good or another meat market where 50 people get thrown against the wall to see if someone sticks?

They're an IMO that specializes in LTCi. They represent some of the top carriers. I had a contract through them 15 years ago. Never did anything with it...seems like it was one of the Aegon companies. As far as what they're like to work with, I couldn't tell you. Have you looked at their website?

GoldenCare USA Homepage

I’m also exploring to join GoldenCare and came to this Forum to earn from insight about it unfortunately, didn’t find anything, Zero. Can anybody who is working or has worked with them tell me if they pay the same commision % that their carriers would if I go work directly with them?

I’m also exploring to join GoldenCare and came to this Forum to earn from insight about it unfortunately, didn’t find anything, Zero. Can anybody who is working or has worked with them tell me if they pay the same commision % that their carriers would if I go work directly with them?

On the other hand, I was trying to post this without having to come to the one who posted before, but a fresh one and couldn’t find the tab to to click do so. This is one of the questions that could be in the FAQ list somebody else mentioned for newbies in the forum.

On the other hand, I was trying to post this without having to come to the one who posted before, but a fresh one and couldn’t find the tab to to click do so. This is one of the questions that could be in the FAQ list somebody else mentioned for newbies in the forum.
I'm sure they pay as high on commissions as you could get direct. Why not contact them and get commission schedules?

GoldenCare | Planning Today for a Secure Tomorrow

You go to the Forum you want to create a thread(Click on this link. https://insurance-forums.com/community/forums/long-term-care-insurance-forum.30/). In the upper right hand
You go to the Forum you want to create a thread in (Click on this link. https://insurance-forums.com/community/forums/long-term-care-insurance-forum.30/). In the upper right hand corner of the page, click the blue button that says Start A New Discussion.

I have worked for Goldencare for almost 3 years now---and am really happy there. you get good training, good backup office support, and leads that are good. I have to admit this year I have been getting less leads than I did last year and currently I am number 3 agent ytd. They also provide residuals and a slideshow presentation that is great. All you do is add your personality and humor andd answer to questions all hopefully price the job with customer and hopefully write the application. Thumbs up to Goldencare--the leader in ltci

Back