Working on a New Website Please Give Opinions

VERY nice site, very rare that someone has had a design this good on this forum.

Yeah, you don't see well planned out sites on here...

Honestly, something about the site just doesn't feel right. It may just be my fingerspitzengefühl, but it doesn't feel like Americans built it or it'll convert well. (and I'm not referring to the ipsum....)

What wordpress theme did you use? Or where can I get it for a site I have web copy for but not a design (Note: I have my own text)?

Very nice site. I like the ability to point-click and contact easily if necessary.

i am independent, and its a custom wordpress theme i am working on. so you can't really download it lol. but there are a lot of nice ones i can refer you to.

and to pangaea, yeah that was one of my biggest concern. i spent months designing layout and what content to put in it. but i feel like this doesnt look like those typical site and people wont like the feel of it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I like the layout and design - a lot. Clean. Functional. It works.

I don't see an ABOUT US tab. Maybe that's coming, but I just see so many agent/broker sites that fail to give suspects/prospects good reasons to do business with them.

Lack of benefits trumps good design.

Hope that helps some.

milw352

its in the footer, do you guys think i need a big button for about us?

Last edited:
Ahhh... missed it. Sorry. Many sites have nav on both top and bottom of pages, especially home page. Might be worth it to do that on this site, too.

milw352

Website is good, but I did not see title of the page. I hope you know that title is very important for SEO... put there some keywords and it will be great.

Yeah, you don't see well planned out sites on here...

Honestly, something about the site just doesn't feel right. It may just be my fingerspitzengefühl, but it doesn't feel like Americans built it or it'll convert well. (and I'm not referring to the ipsum....)

I agree. Im no website expert and Im not sure if ur main goal is to generate leads but if it is, i dont think the call to action is very clear. Its a good looking site but i dont think its quite found its identity yet. There are a lot of of aspects i like about your site. But i think if you make your sites intention a bit more clear you will have a winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very few I have seen look quite this nice.May I ask who built.......or should I say, is building your site?

I like the general look and feel of the site. I would agree you must have original content or the search engines with penalize you. You might think about adding a blog as search engine bait.

Back