Worth Buying Your Own Leads or Should You Use Networking

Deborah you make yourself look silly when you say that leads never work out. Leads work great and have made more millionaires in this business than any other way of selling insurance.

There is more than one way to skin a cat and I’m sure you have earned your riches working your warm market as many others also have. But to say “leads don’t work” is like saying apples are good but bananas are bad because I don’t like bananas.
She also doesn't believe in telesales. Tell that to all of my clients who have sent a ton of premium to carriers that a "stranger" recommended.

Beyond medical stuff, in my business I also need tax returns and financials.

Guess what. People surprisingly send us that information as well.

She also doesn't believe in telesales. Tell that to all of my clients who have sent a ton of premium to carriers that a "stranger" recommended.

Beyond medical stuff, in my business I also need tax returns and financials.

Guess what. People surprisingly send us that information as well.
She has probably sold her Mom and her Mom’s friend so now she gives “expert” advice on the interwebs. 😂

FL is a tough state to buy good leads. I did FE for years bought leads from every source. Most people here will not answer the phone so if you door knock be prepared to get an earful multiple times daily for showing up unannounced. So glad I don't have to do that anymore. It was brutal.

Deborah you make yourself look silly when you say that leads never work out. Leads work great and have made more millionaires in this business than any other way of selling insurance.

There is more than one way to skin a cat and I’m sure you have earned your riches working your warm market as many others also have. But to say “leads don’t work” is like saying apples are good but bananas are bad because I don’t like bananas.

Leads don't work when the credit cards no longer work! 😁 Tapped out!!!

Unworked Leads never work out. When you work and sweat the leads, they work wonderfully in the FE world. 100 social media leads a week, you should close 5 to 10 a week working 12 hours a day phoning. Calling 2 leads a day will guarantee failure. Most people dont/cant/wont spend more than 2 hours a day phoning. And new comers dont buy 10 leads call 2 a day and expect to close 1 deal a week. It wont happen. You need dials per day to go up and stay up. Reach 50 a day first add 25 every other day in 2 weeks you will be seeing results.

Back