Would Like Some Feedback on My New Website

Robert_Brown

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Arkansas
Aflac NWA

Any helpful criticism is welcome. I would also like some tips on SEO. I've been thinking about adding a blog to my site. How much does blogging help with SEO?

Thanks.

What is the purpose of your site? It looks like its to generate leads. if it is your site is missing a clear call to action. If its to tell me about aflac and yourself you're doing fine

Are you saying I need to add more of a "contact me now" emphasis to the site?

Yes the purpose of the site is to general leads. But I also think it's important to make it personal, which is why I focused a lot on explaining what aflac is and about myself.

What I mean is if your main objective is to generate leads you don't have a quote form or box on your home page. Google health insurance and most if not all of the companies use landing pages with quote forms on them. I think the reason behind this is think about the way you use Google. When I search for something I click on a link and I get to a page I only look around on that page. If I cant find what Im looking for the only button I click is the back button and ill check the next site down. If you are trying to sell something, don't be afraid to sell it because most people will not look around your website and get to know you.

Another thing your website does not tell me what product or service you are offering unless I click to another page. There are 2 parts to generating leads with a website from what I understand. 1 is SEO optimization and the other is Conversion optimization. As your website stands IF I find you on google I have to click to land on your home page look around, click to policies to find out what you are selling, look around then click on get a quote. most people wont do that.

If you want to do SEO do your keyword research It will help you define your website and your market. It looks like you offer a variety of products. you might also want to look into landing pages for each product to optimize for the most amount of keywords and visibility.

I'll be honest but your site doesnt really grab my attention. maybe its the color scheme or the layout but I dont have the urge to look around. and just a side note I don't like the pictures you have on your homepage. when I look at the contact picture and the people standing around on the table It just doesnt match.

If you are serious about generating leads from your website look at your competition. there is a reason why everyone does it a certain way. Again this advice based on the fact you said you wanted to generate leads from the website. Hopefully this helps Im also working on a website and I know we can use all the help we can get :laugh:

Just so you know - N.W.A. was a VERY famous rap group

That was the first thing I thought of when I started this thread. Was wondering if I should make a comment or not. You answered that question for me.

Josh, yo post deezervs a like!

Last edited:
Back