WPInsurance: New Wordpress Theme For Insurance Agents

JRoot

Guru
100+ Post Club
WPInsurance is a Wordpress theme for insurance agents optimized for lead generation.

You can use this Wordpress theme for any insurance vertical - life, FE, medicare, general/personal lines P&C, disability, long term care or any niche you can think of.

Another website service offer? I know, I know. I was tired of seeing agents “rent” their websites for $50/mo-$99/mo and never really own the source code of their sites.

Our offer is a 1-time payment and the site is built on whatever host you want. You own your site and have a sellable asset.

There’s lots of Wordpress themes out there. So what’s different about the WPInsurance theme?

1) Built mobile first

Over half of your insurance website traffic comes from mobile devices. The shift from desktop to mobile will continue to grow.

Mobile first means we designed and optimized the theme in mobile and will push updates as mobile protocols as best practices evolve.

There isn’t a single insurance website builder in our research that focused on mobile. Sure they’re “mobile responsive” as in it will display efficiently on mobile, but we optimized for mobile and you’ll see how we did that on the video on our homepage.

2) Built in quote form builder (that can post to your CRM!)

You can customize unlimited forms.

Want to build a quote form for diabetics that asks a1c and year diagnosed for your diabetics page? Easy. Want to add a disability or long term care quote form? Simple.

Our quote forms can display a success message that you customize OR redirect to a thank you page (that you’ll build out as a Wordpress Page) where you can customize and add next steps, your contact info, your photo, licenses or anything to build trust.

The forms can email you the leads instantly OR post to your CRM. With the lead data that’s sent to you, we also send you the specific URL that your visitor completed the quote on so you know what page they were viewing when they completed the form.

The posting to your CRM is admittedly difficult and definitely doable, but we’ll do it for a $95 one-time fee.

You can also easily implement any 3rd party quoter. Our support team will help if you have any issues.

3) Live preview customizer

When customizing your websites look and feel, we built it in so that any change that you make you can see how it looks live and in real-time on the same page.

You’re going to love designing your site in this preview customizer. Here’s what it looks like:

_1IgQDmbDzFwI1e8yVtylM86k_lgDiUNwiqZiBRCj4Z9kwyLSkpeR0CuP80HeGNugv-R_-HDSPlYSubSMDJq4OC8pwncnGO-KgrVPchH-Bgw0UolZ3I0KKjPA6Uqjk8BRsjPYd1u

image.jpg1903×780 320 KB

4) Built for SPEED

We built this theme for speed. Google has gone on record to say that your site speed is one of the factors it takes into account to rank your website in its search engine. Plus, it's just a good experience for your visitors and many more will engage.

Our theme is built incredibly light weight so your pages load quicker on mobile and desktop. Many agents who switch to our theme notice instant improvements.

As always your host will play a part in the speed of your site. We’ll recommend some hosts after purchasing the theme for as low as $7/mo.

5) Enhanced Landing Page Builder

The design is the highest converting design that I’ve ever used and still use to this day. I’ve been involved in pushing over a million dollars worth of traffic to it.

You can customize EVERYTHING on the landing page. The quote form, the disclaimer, how the image is positioned, the phone number and of course the sales copy. Create as many landing pages as you want.

We have a place on every page to enter a tracking or conversion pixel to make setting up new campaigns simple.

We also give you a library of images to use with landing pages in our knowledgebase.

6) Floating mobile CTA

On mobile, there’s a sticky call to action that stays at the top of mobile devices. You can customize what it says and the colors.

JmVHilDuk10Ap9z9rGoYeLjaZfBbwmYrtwALqL4SdxlZtUZqvKQ2TNisQ1dE6HmNIQa2sKnLdfNTD4np3-UBXu7TuP37MmKTeuA1ALO5mn0BS0xBlonpKP1NNtgkjmRbR73F642R

We found this to convert more visitors into leads MUCH better than putting the quote form at the top or bottom of the article - how Wordpress defaults on every other theme we've seen. Which means more leads for you.

If you don’t like the floating CTA, we also have an option to put the quote form after the 5th paragraph which also converts better than having the quote form at the top or bottom of the content.

7) Support

There’s a knowledge base to help you through everything on demand. If you get stuck anywhere customizing your theme, you have 1 year of unlimited support and we’ll help you through anything via email.

We also have a FaceBook user group for WPInsurance theme owners only. I’ll answer any questions in there and take theme update requests in there as well.

8) We built a backend to push updates.

As technology evolves, your website needs to evolve as well. We built a backend to push updates to make sure you’re using the latest mobile standards. This also allows us to continue to make your website better with new features and optimizations as well.

We’re updating the theme constantly.
_

Go to WPInsurance.org and learn more about everything this site can do and see some sample websites.

To be clear:

This is a Wordpress theme. You pay for the theme and upload it to Wordpress and use our knowledgebase to customize your own website. It’s simple and there's a user community to help with any questions you have.

OR...

You can choose our “done for you” option on the checkout page where we’ll build your entire website for you for $195 extra.

I recommend the “Done For You” option at checkout even if you’re fluent in Wordpress. For a small fee we’ll deliver a custom website...all you need to do is add content.

I’ve been marketing insurance online for over a decade and have been involved with generating over a million insurance leads online. I put my specific knowledge of building websites, SEO, PPC and conversion optimization to build WPInsurance and give agents the best foundation possible in their online marketing efforts.

If you're paying a monthly fee for a website, in most cases you can break even in 4-8 months (depending on how much you pay) and own your website by making the switch.

If you’re still not convinced you should switch to our Wordpress theme - check out some of our testimonials.

If any uplines want to offer a permanent discount code for their agents, private message me and I'll set you up.

Until Monday November 18th, here’s a $50 discount code for Insurance-Forums.net users: INSFORUMS

Back