Yellow Pages Advertising

I could see a consistant ad in a weekly ad could pay off. I have one in a 8,000 unit senior comm and don't get any calls. I'll give it till the end of the year for only $56 month. I was going to rent a bus bench but the salesman never followed up.

Your ad could say 'providing Medicare recipients with their options'.

I could see a consistant ad in a weekly ad could pay off. I have one in a 8,000 unit senior comm and don't get any calls. I'll give it till the end of the year for only $56 month. I was going to rent a bus bench but the salesman never followed up.

Your ad could say 'providing Medicare recipients with their options'.

You are a very inventive and creative agent who isn't afraid to spend a couple of bucks to try something new. That is a good thing.

Agents who are afraid to invest in their business are going to end up in the "also ran" category.

I respect you efforts and I'm sure you have your S*** together.

Good job.

Thanks for all the input. I have shied away in the past because of the cost but it is a special deal and is only going to cost $25 per month for one categry (health) and $15 for each additional. It is a book for the best part of my territory.

Thanks for all the input. I have shied away in the past because of the cost but it is a special deal and is only going to cost $25 per month for one categry (health) and $15 for each additional. It is a book for the best part of my territory.

I don't know where you are located at but in our area we have three different books: (1)the traditional AT&T yellow pages, (2)the competing Yellow Book, and (3)a third book AT&T has came out with to compete with Yellow Book. I consider Yellow Book to be a junk phone book. It's listing are incomplete and when I get the new one I throw it in the trash. I think it is nearly a complete waste as far as advertising because every time I look for something in it I can't find it. Are there multiple books in your market? What book are you advertising in? Is it something like Yellow Book? Is that why it is cheap? Keep in mind when you list in the yellow pages be ready to get hit by telemarketers.

Back