YIO Just Crapped Out

I wonder if radius could move everything manually out of a YIO.

The one stumbling block to moving out of YIO 5.0 has been that on the 'Export' of lead, clients or contacts, using the YIO Interface didn't allow for Notes/Comments to be included. There really isn't a notes table, the comments are a single long field on the policy table (the with other main table being the 'data' table).

Manually, yes everything can be pulled out of there, the mapping of it back together is the work load.

Ideally everything is automated, which is what we are working on. Pull out all the data, map it together then import it into your Radius Account.

Rick has been kind enough to be our guinea pig and allow us to muck around with this database. We are almost there and will report back when complete. Looking like late next week or second week of February.

The one stumbling block to moving out of YIO 5.0 has been that on the 'Export' of lead, clients or contacts, using the YIO Interface didn't allow for Notes/Comments to be included. There really isn't a notes table, the comments are a single long field on the policy table (the with other main table being the 'data' table).

Manually, yes everything can be pulled out of there, the mapping of it back together is the work load.

Ideally everything is automated, which is what we are working on. Pull out all the data, map it together then import it into your Radius Account.

Rick has been kind enough to be our guinea pig and allow us to muck around with this database. We are almost there and will report back when complete. Looking like late next week or second week of February.

Wouldn't it be easier just to manually enter Ricks 5 clients?

My Yio crm is giving me issues and since there is no support. I am looking at another CRM good for med Supps.

Has any one used Ritters CRM?

Is radiusbob worth the cost per month?

Any one use Hopper CRM/dialer

I stopped actively moving development up on the CRM itself, and have been focused on the dialer automation/processes. Had too much on my plate. Also, over time I really became convinced that with a proper sales process that the dialer/crm full integration isn't as important as long as you are using the pieces for their own particular job and they can post to each other somehow.

I am personally using Radius, and suggest that others also give them a try.

It's very easy to make my dialer post over to them which saves me all the hand entry, and because of the way my process/system works, I'm basically using radius to track clients/leads that I quoted.

My Yio crm is giving me issues and since there is no support. I am looking at another CRM good for med Supps.

Has any one used Ritters CRM?

Is radiusbob worth the cost per month?

Any one use Hopper CRM/dialer

I've never used YIO so I couldn't compare it, but I like ZOHO. I've had to customize it a bit, but it works well. It's free & easy to check out.

I know everyone keeps talking about Radius but if you would like an alternative to YIO you might want to look at one from SAN DC A Relationship Managers - CRM Applications Landing Page I have gotten to know Jeff Johnson and learned that the DC in his company name stands for Data Conversion. The program was built by an indy Medicare/IFP guy. I really like mine and had all my data imported by Jeff. Good luck:)

Back