Young and wants life insurance

Peace of Mind

I have been helping folks for many years get life insurance but mainly FE. Now I have a friend who wants my help and I've been unable to locate a product for her. The problem is she's 38 & 5' 5"& 280# only takes an anti depressant and is a non-smoker. If all she can get is GI I can get her to understand that but I haven't even found that yet for this age group. I am tempted to steer her towards a group life plan that she can get through the mail or find on the internet but don't know who to trust in those cases at all.
Any helpful advice is welcome.

UHL/UFFL or United Home Life may be the option for you.

They have a Simple Issue WL Level plan that would take a 5'4" at 270lbs. it is called deluxe and the issue age is 20-80 and a Face of $5k to $50k. They don't publish 5'5" so you would have to call them.

They also have a Modified plan with interest for first 2 years than 100% thereafter, no Ht/Wt chart. This plan is called Express Issue Whole Life and issues from $2k to $25k from ages 25-80.

If you need an IMO I recommend www.legacyagent.com

Skipper

I have been helping folks for many years get life insurance but mainly FE. Now I have a friend who wants my help and I've been unable to locate a product for her. The problem is she's 38 & 5' 5"& 280# only takes an anti depressant and is a non-smoker. If all she can get is GI I can get her to understand that but I haven't even found that yet for this age group. I am tempted to steer her towards a group life plan that she can get through the mail or find on the internet but don't know who to trust in those cases at all.
Any helpful advice is welcome.

No problems getting her several various SIWL plans.

Term is going to be rated - but, MOO will cover this on their Term Express.

No problems getting her several various SIWL plans.

Term is going to be rated - but, MOO will cover this on their Term Express.

Don't listen to this. TLE with moo is a decline for excessive Ht/Wt.

You have a table 10 Ht/Wt. You would be a decline for most underwritten or simple issue term plans.

Best option would be a graded/modified SIWL. Or maybe a squeaker with UHL's Deluxe SIWL level.

Skipper

You can try RNA's WL. They do ask about ht/wt, but if they are overweight, it usually just reverts to "Standard" as long as it is less than $99,999. So, you can only get Standard when it is below that figure anyone, so nothing changes.

You can easily call them for a risk assessment and they will tell you.

And don't be afraid of a health rating! Be real and use the medical underwriting guide with the height/weight build charts!!! Only quote realistically!

When it comes back, you can say: "Good news! You have been accepted under normal terms for someone in your current health!"

Don't listen to this. TLE with moo is a decline for excessive Ht/Wt.

You have a table 10 Ht/Wt. You would be a decline for most underwritten or simple issue term plans.

Skipper

MoO came back Table 6 on F NT 5' 5"& 280# with no other health issues.

And don't be afraid of a health rating! Be real and use the medical underwriting guide with the height/weight build charts!!! Only quote realistically!

When it comes back, you can say: "Good news! You have been accepted under normal terms for someone in your current health!"

I just like the fact that T4 = double comp.

As Lee always says (paraphrasing), I didn't create the problem, I'm here to offer solutions.

Back