Your Friendly Neighborhood Insphere Broker!

This is stuff you can do on the weekend or when you're out and about which makes it literally the cost to print 'em up. To this day I have a small stack of flyers in the back seat of my car. When I'm out shopping and hit a strip mall, every business gets one.

What does it end up getting me? Maybe 2 deals a month. Maybe 1 - don't even keep track but I'll take the money.

Low cost and is better then doing nothing.

It kills me how some agents don't want to spend any time marketing or prospecting...

Treat this like a normal job and put in the hours doing something...

This guy put up the same exact flyer with the same tabs torn off at the UPS store across the street from me in Haymarket. Funny...

I think it's a great marketing idea for health insurance, I was more laughing at it being Insphere than anything else. That and the notion that the agent is an expert in life, health, ltc, and retirement planning. According to linked in he sold paint for 3 years and then apparently woke up one morning and started selling every insurance product he could get a contract with. Nothing against him, I just think it's laughable that consumers buy insurance from people who routinely do not know what they're doing.

Around here, we call them Dave Ramsey or Clark Howard (like suzy ormand without the testicles)

This guy put up the same exact flyer with the same tabs torn off at the UPS store across the street from me in Haymarket. Funny...

When I put up flyers for things I take a slip or two off myself to get the momentum going.

Back