Annuity Leads from SRCListings.com

mmov1997

Expert
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this company?

Below is the email I received from them. I do like the Risk Free offer they have but just need to find out if anyone has any prior experience with them.

Dear Agent,

Our company has been conducting Direct Marketing Campaigns throughout the United States since 1998. We’ve been receiving responses back from individuals who have been stating they would like to be contacted by a local Agent to see which type of annuity is best for them. We specialize in Direct Mail Surveys for the Insurance and Financial needs of the community. We Partner with Four Major Credit Card Companies and A Variety of Direct Marketing Companies who specialize in conducting Direct Mailing Campaigns to target groups of prequalified individuals. Those that we targeted had to meet a certain criteria:

For the “Annuity file,” these individuals are age’s 45-65, earning annual incomes of $100,000-$200,000 and have a net worth of $500,000-$750,000 (excluding their primary residence).

Two qualifying questions asked:

1. Do you currently have a CD account in place? (They responded “Yes.”)

2. When is due to expire? (We kept those that stated within "90 days.")

3. Would you like to be contacted with more information by a local agent to on the benefits of an annuity offerings? (They responded "Yes").

*These are individuals who have a CD in place that is about to expire (come due) within 90 days – On the survey, we were educating them on how annuity offerings are a preferable tool when looking long-term (towards their retirement), as opposed to their current CD. Due to the fact that annuities have certain benefits, we mention this is so, since they can obtain tax benefits as well. They were informed that they need to have monies to set aside without the need to tap into (due to penalties); if so, they can use this money and put down a lump sum, or series of initial payments, in exchange for an immediate or deferred amount of a stream of income that’s generated over the life span of the annuity. They understand that a local agent will be contacting them to analyze their situations, case by case, to determine the appropriate annuity for their circumstances.

Our company specializes in qualifying, and gathering information to compile as a service. We provide you with their full names, addresses, home and best telephone contact numbers, best time to call, Authentication sheets (Numbers are scrubbed against the DNC list), ages, incomes, value of their home, type of dwelling, and length of residency. We guarantee that all the information we prequalify is accurate and the prospects verify our information is accurate.

A key factor as to why our leads are so successful is that the prospects are paying for the return postage fee back. We get them involved as they fill out the survey by hand. Coupled by having them pay for the return postage, we are creating action steps that create memory of conducting the survey; furthermore, those that reply are only the one’s showing signs of sincere interest. There is no coupon or gifts involved; the incentive is the guarantee (Annuity example): “Within a 90 day time period, you will be contacted by a local agent with more information on the benefits of annuity offerings and to see which annuity is right for you.”

Our company is located in Miami, FL and we’ve been actively conducting our survey business for 12 years. We have a client base of various agents we regularly conduct business with. Our company is trying to expand and establish a relationship with new companies and agents by introducing our leads at a low cost; this is due to the fact that our network of agents (regular customers) only service and acquire what they know they can comfortably handle within a 90-day time period (This information is time-sensitive and they are coming in at $15 p/lead). Our clients will not service more than they can accommodate – it’s like throwing money out of a window. In these cases, we would like to take the opportunity to gain new business; because ultimately, it hurts us to sit on this information.

Pricing is done on a per lead basis. Our leads regularly go for $15 per lead on annuities. To try us out, the price is only $5.00 per lead on your first order. We want to get you on-board with our company to show you that our leads are successful at a low initial cost so that we may obtain you as a client for future business.

Pricing Structure

Regular pricing (and subsequent reorders) – $15.00 per contact

Introductory price (only during a high-response) – $5.00 per contact

Commission Guarantee

If you do not generate $5,000.00 per 100-name prospect file, we will refund your initial investment (typically, if you do not contact them or procrastinate this will occur). If we have to honor a refund, which is based on good-faith, we shake hands and never do business again. We believe that if you have found something good you would stick with it – especially at the price you are paying for this valuable information. We value repeat business – I search for agents who are upwardly mobile, hungry, and willing to do some work to achieve great results.

Appointment Ratio

For every 100, you will set 10 to 15% over 90-days.

*** Counts are subject to and based on availability

First time buyers are going to be backed up 100% as a trial. We will hedge you into a risk-free environment so that you may engage business to try out our services to see the valuable information we can provide. We will offer you a written 3-way guarantee:

1. 100% accuracy on the prequalified information (If you happen to come across anything inaccurate; because some information filled out is subject to human error, we will replace the lead or pro-rate you the difference if there are none left available.)

2. Exclusivity (Exclusive rights to these names – When you purchase a file from us, any county, city, or zip codes you pick up to service is yours and yours only; the information you acquire will never be resold to another agent – This is the only way to be successful with leads; we do not resell leads. This is a key element in why we are celebrating 12 years of business and is the only way to be successful as a lead-generating company).

3. A 90-Day money back guarantee (A commission’s guarantee. If you do not earn at least $5,000.00 in fees or commissions for every 100 names that you invest with our company, we will refund you 100% of your initial investment, your purchase price).

Off a 100 name file, our agents have been seeing a 10 to 15% for annuities. We follow up with our agents to find out how many appointments they’ve been setting every month and statistically evaluate the appointment ratio you might expect out of every 100 names you invest with us. We implemented this statistical ratio five years ago. So this is not a winning lottery ticket; on average, these are the number of individuals that will be willing to meet with you to see how you can match them to an annuity product that you specialize in, whom are showing signs of sincere interest for, and have been prequalified to the fact that they can benefit and afford to obtain and invest in this product.. We include an introductory engagement phone script, a unique approach agents have been taking to contact these individuals that has proven to be successful with our leads. It ties the survey as to why you are the agent within their immediate area willing to setup an initial conference to discuss the product. Tweak it to your own style, it will increase your appointment ratio.

I hope this information provides a good detailed basis for you to visually see what we have to offer. This information is anywhere between 3 to 6 days fresh, basically awaiting contact from an agent. Keep in mind we do this survey four times a year – the information that I have is time sensitive and exclusive, we do not like to hold on to it long and we market counties quickly. My goal is to gain you as a client early in this process and make sure your agents succeed with our leads in hopes of establishing a long-term business relationship. Considering we have individuals within your immediate areas, I believe setting up appointments will be both convenient and effective to match your product accordingly.

Sincerest Regards,

Alex Ruiz
National Sales Rep.
SRCLISTINGS
19501 N.E 10 Ave, Suite 106
1-800-218-2293 Ext. 102
305-517-3773 Direct Line
305-360-6654 Work Mobile

I Actually just got a call from a company in Miami yesterday and he was telling me that they've had such a high response and they have to many leads so they want to wholesale them out at $3.00 per, they are anywhere from 10 days -90days old.
It all sounded shadey to me and to be honest I never got a straight answer as to how he got my name and #.

I passed on it, but at that price there isnt to much risk.

I tried 108 of their medicare leads. The ones that we reached denied ever filling out a survey.

I will ask for a refund when I have the time.

Rick

I tried 108 of their medicare leads. The ones that we reached denied ever filling out a survey.

I will ask for a refund when I have the time.

Rick

How much were the medicare leads, were they cheap too.

It sounded like BS to me it didn't make sense that he has hundreds and hundreds of DM leads in every state of people who have CD's maturing in 90 days.

How much were the medicare leads, were they cheap too.

It sounded like BS to me it didn't make sense that he has hundreds and hundreds of DM leads in every state of people who have CD's maturing in 90 days.

The leads were actually $3 each but the offer to Frank Stastny was for $1.50 for the 1st order. I "risked" $160 and got 3 appointments out of them - for MA plans actually.

My son called them using the Mojo dialer so he went through them 3 times. Sold none of the 3 - in fact, 2 of the appointments cancelled while he was on his way. The last one frankly was an ***.

Rick

I bought 100 leads and we called every single one. Virtually ever "prospect" (that was a joke) denied ever having filled out a lead form and many simply hung up on us.

I DID ask for a refund and amazingly, they were hard pressed to return my calls or even be available. The same guy (it appears) who is sending the emails never did take my call. We ended up calling for three to four weeks before we finally were contacted by a clerical person. She informed us that it takes four weeks to get a refund. Ultimately we did get our money back.

As far as shaking hands and never taking my business again... hahahahaha. Why would I WANT to give them my money again? I wouldn't!

free2008,

Thanks for the feedback on them. At least folks know what to expect if they end up dealing with them.

I spent $400 on life insurance leads from SRC. Got a recommendation from a fellow agent before I bought too. It was a horrible list - would have done better calling out of the phone book. Don't think a one of them remembered filling out any kind of survey. My husband made notes about every call and called through three times.

It was a nightmare getting the money refunded. Our "customer service rep" changed several times, we faxed the marked-up list back to them twice and spoke to numerous people before getting the refund back. It took several months.

Not worth the cost no matter what in my opinion.

Thank you all. I was called today about the annuity leads. I am very skepticall of any of the lead sources because they all claim to be the one that is different, the one that has qualified leads, the one that people keep using because they are so awesome. Well, I have never found one that was what they said they were. Never one serious person. Never one appt. Never even close to a sell. Save your money and partner up with someone in a related industry that does not sell what you sell and you will get a lot further. In fact, standing on the street corner hollering "Annuities for sale!" would get your farther, I do believe. :nah:

Bought some life leads from these guys. After 10 days of leaving messages and emails I gave up.

I sent them proof that their "leads" not only sucked, but were unreachable.

I have now disputed my credit card charge.

The only reason I tried them was to see if they were worth recommending for ILIAA. Obviously, they not only were terrible, but the company is dishonest.

Rick

Back