Looking to Move a 401C

marketing

Guru
100+ Post Club
into an anuitiy, $100,000.00; thinking North American for a fixed 10 year around 3%. Anything better, out there for my client, thanks.

I suppose the key is what are your clients going to do with the money and when?

If they are looking for growth potential in FL, Athene has the biggest caps I have seen. If they are looking for income, how long the deferral is and their age play a big part. Lincoln financial is doing well with percentages and Genworth is starting to make a push.

I like the charter 10 with its flexibility, but caps on N American are very low and going to be lower soon.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
also, if you are going straight to the MYGA side of things, there are better 10 year rates than the N American. you can find a few companies offering 3.35% up to 3.6% for 10 years in FL.

Last edited:
I suppose the key is what are your clients going to do with the money and when?

If they are looking for growth potential in FL, Athene has the biggest caps I have seen. If they are looking for income, how long the deferral is and their age play a big part. Lincoln financial is doing well with percentages and Genworth is starting to make a push.

I like the charter 10 with its flexibility, but caps on N American are very low and going to be lower soon.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
also, if you are going straight to the MYGA side of things, there are better 10 year rates than the N American. you can find a few companies offering 3.35% up to 3.6% for 10 years in FL.
Thanks for everyone's input, it's very helpful and we'll put it to use

Back