Any experience with AHCP??

Doesn't speak to your friend as to why he would continue to write though an agency that was shorting him on every commission for five months. I smell something fishy in that story. Then again, everyone has "a friend." You have any personal experience with AHCP?

I looked at AHCP a few years back. Talked to several folks (and know others who have been with them).

I don't have an opinion one way or the other, but personally, I would never again write business thru an IMO.

As for AHCP, a lot depends on your upline manager. Like with anything else, some are good, others couldn't find their butt with both hands.

Frankly John, I am a bit surprised you went thru AHCP. I was under the impression you were contracted direct as a key broker.

I don't write 100 GR apps a year - I had a GR Key Broker contract when I was hiring but lost it when I went back to writing personal biz. I'm a huge advance fan - almost no chargeback liablity the way to write biz. AHCP cuts me 20% weekly - GR direct is 20% as-earned.

Doesn't speak to your friend as to why he would continue to write though an agency that was shorting him on every commission for five months. I smell something fishy in that story. Then again, everyone has "a friend." You have any personal experience with AHCP?

This was someone that contacted me through this forum, as a matter of fact. Can't tell you "why" - you'd have to ask him.

He needed advances.

Yes, I'd have to ask him why he'd continue to write business through an agency that was ripping him off every deal he wrote for five months. I'd enjoy the answer.

Yes, I'd have to ask him why he'd continue to write business through an agency that was ripping him off every deal he wrote for five months. I'd enjoy the answer.

Then, maybe instead of trashing AHCP's name for no good reason we could speak with this agent, get the AHCP side of the story and see who's correct and who's incorrect. I have my guess.

Repeat, I have been with them for 4 years. I know many, many agents, all not only satisfied but enthusiastic about them. Of course, like anywhere else in this business, the 80% who do little can easily leave. Suggest you call a manager directly, not the home office.
I do not recruit but you can contact me and I will give you the names of managers. Repeat, the best training and ongoing training. Why waste time on getting more opinions when you can go directly to the source and decide for yourself. No sign up fee, no entrance fee.
:biggrin:

Then, maybe instead of trashing AHCP's name for no good reason we could speak with this agent, get the AHCP side of the story and see who's correct and who's incorrect.

Wow, I'm surprised at your verascity.

Do you have something to gain? Are you in bed with them (i.e. - they are one of your "approved vendors")?

Where's your buddy Gary Prado been? Haven't seen him around the forum...

Back