Help for a Friend

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I don't sell FE so I can't really help a friend with his question.

My friend is 35 years old and very ambitious. Doesn't yet have a license but wants to sell final expense.

So when he asked me this question I couldn't answer.

He asked, "How many weeks do I need to wait to start recruiting and training so I can build a downline?"

Any suggestions for my friend?

Rick

I don't sell FE so I can't really help a friend with his question.

My friend is 35 years old and very ambitious. Doesn't yet have a license but wants to sell final expense.

So when he asked me this question I couldn't answer.

He asked, "How many weeks do I need to wait to start recruiting and training so I can build a downline?"

Any suggestions for my friend?

Rick

Lol That's what I call getting ahead of yourself.

I don't sell FE so I can't really help a friend with his question. My friend is 35 years old and very ambitious. Doesn't yet have a license but wants to sell final expense. So when he asked me this question I couldn't answer. He asked, "How many weeks do I need to wait to start recruiting and training so I can build a downline?" Any suggestions for my friend? Rick

Apparently it is never to early...and he doesn't even need a license or to have made a sell to start his downline and mentorship. If he could find a time machine he could even beat out some that are out there now.

Recruiting should be implemented before licensing and teach those ones how to recruit too. This way when he gets licensed he won't have to sell and consequently won't need any training.

Back