About Car Insurance and Claim (CDW): Please Help

moribund

Hello,

My friend (Nurgul, from Turkey) and I rented a car from Europcar company in Netherlands. We made a damage to another car while our visit in Germany. The outer plastics of the mirror of the other car was broken, but no damage on our car (We also have a paper proof for this when we returned the car). When we told this to the person in the damage department of Europcar company, he automatically deducted 550 Euro (for CDW, please see the attachment) from our credit card, although we did not ask for any cover for the other car. Then, they suggested us to claim the money back from our additional insurance company. However, the insurance company (Allianz Global Assistance) rejected the claim saying that Nurgul is living in Turkey and not registered in a Dutch area.

I will attach my rental agreements. We want to get our money back. Will the Europcar give the 550 Euro back and cover the damage of the other car based on our rental agreement?

Please help us to solve this. What should we do now?

Kind regards,
Riza.

Attachments

• voucher.pdf
    156.2 KB · Views: 3
  • insurance_details.pdf
    464.1 KB · Views: 2
Why that insurance company pay that claim. This thing you should have asked to that person of Europcar company that why are you deducting money from us.

Why that insurance company pay that claim. This thing you should have asked to that person of Europcar company that why are you deducting money from us.

11 comments, and not a one makes any sense, if you want to be a spambot, you need to do a gooder job. LOL

Back