Brand New Company Appointment

klotzmannico

Hi guys, im new here and i just opened up my insurance company and we are starting with auto insurance for now. I was wondering if you guys had any idea of who would appoint us with little experience. We are base in los angeles CA.

Any sugestions help an tips for the process or.numbers or links.

Thanks in advance!

I am new to my second Agency, and while I have commercial insurance carrier appointments; my experience thus far has been that you need to reach out to the small regional carriers and get started with them, not judt one; get a couple and [ut some business in your books so you can develop a quantifiable loss ratio. This is the only way the big fish will even look at you. Have you written a marketing plan? How are you going about branding your agency so you can separate yourself from the rest of us? What do you do different? Those are the hard questions they ask. Good luck to you and me as i am still trying to get a personal auto carrier to appoint me in Florida, even with 19 years of exp.:1confused:

Thank you Ariana, and yes we have the marketing plan written down and even graphed and sketched. I will try to get appointed by small local markets, just have to know who they are here in LA haha.

Cheers! and great luck yo you.

Back