Please Help! I Just Purchased a New Car. I Found that I Need to Have a Full Coverage Insurance for I

Re: Please Help! I Just Purchased a New Car. I Found that I Need to Have a Full Coverage Insurance for It and I Cannot A

Why would someone get bashed for not knowing?

Because we frequently get trolls who will post something like that and create a large discussion but will disappear to never return. Nothing wrong with being uninformed since we have all been there and done something in our lives.

Re: Please Help! I Just Purchased a New Car. I Found that I Need to Have a Full Coverage Insurance for It and I Cannot A

Because we frequently get trolls who will post something like that and create a large discussion but will disappear to never return. Nothing wrong with being uninformed since we have all been there and done something in our lives.

Oh come on, it's hardly because of trolls. This is a rough crowd.

Oh come on, it's hardly because of trolls. This is a rough crowd.

I honestly thought this OP sounded like a troll but they just turned out to be inexperienced with handling an insurance claim and didn't have anyone to go to bat for them. They sounded so naive I thought it had to be a troll.

I honestly thought this OP sounded like a troll but they just turned out to be inexperienced with handling an insurance claim and didn't have anyone to go to bat for them. They sounded so naive I thought it had to be a troll.

That may very well be why you did it, but rarely is that why new posters get flamed.

life is hard!

return the car! or find a way to finance both!:1arghh:

did u try with telematics policy? I mean UBI..

Back