What Can I Do if I Can Generate Auto Insurance Leads Nationwide?

francisj

Hey Guys,

I own a small call center and I generated auto insurance leads for my client before he opted out. Now I found this forum and I'm interested in learning what I can do with my auto insurance leads, I am not looking to sell them if I can monetize them on my own so i'm just asking around.

I generate around 30 hot leads a day from cold calling.

All the best,

F

Re: What Can I Do if I Can Generate Auto Insurance Leads Nationwi

what state are the leads in???? you need a P&C license to sell auto insurance

can you afford to pay call centers reps any commissions on auto ins? I thought the avg commish was around $100 yr?

$100 per year? my agents close leads not sales. We ask the same questions for 2insure4less etc. I believe my client was selling the leads or using them online. they used to pay me per lead.

So if I don't have a license on that state, I should find someone who has it? Can I just partner with someone and get paid per sale? Is this worth it?

Can I ask what's the average per sale commission for auto insurance?

Thank you for any advice in advance.

francis.

You have to be licensed to receive commissions from an insurance sales.

Average commission on an auto policy is somewhere between $75 and $100 a year, depending on the target market. Granted, most households have more than 1 car.

In most states, you have to be licensed to share commissions. Alternatively, you can just sell the leads with no revenue based on outcome of the sale.

Dan

$100 per year? my agents close leads not sales. We ask the same questions for 2insure4less etc. I believe my client was selling the leads or using them online. they used to pay me per lead.

So if I don't have a license on that state, I should find someone who has it? Can I just partner with someone and get paid per sale? Is this worth it?

Can I ask what's the average per sale commission for auto insurance?

Thank you for any advice in advance.

francis.

Getting paid per sale is illegal unless you have a license.

However, you can get paid per lead.

Some companies might be willing to pay you on a per application basis.

This isn't technically a sale because the application may be withdrawn by the applicant or the company may reject the application.

Yes, I was being paid a bit high per lead that I sold at $18 Probably because we have recordings and actual hot lead transfers since we did forward within 24 hours and have an inhouse quality assurance team and they also had another QA person to check our leads for any invalid sales.

So they might be buying high, since they are looking to convert for x number of years, only reason they can pay that high if it was only $100 per year per app.

all the best,

f

Hi

How is it possible, I thought telemarker are not allow to say any except do you have insurance and are you interested and what is a good time for the agent to call you?

"Some companies might be willing to pay you on a per application basis. This isn't technically a sale because the application may be withdrawn by the applicant or the company may reject the application."

This is a touchy subject, but any state that receives complaints from anyone that is not licensed, speaking about insurance, is likely to get investigated, and follow the natural path... 10 o'clock news.

Back