Health Net TERMED ALL FMO Contracts

gbykonen

Health Net termed all their up-line this week. Rumor's are they are trying to sell to one of the Blue's.... Anyone know anything else?:swoon::swoon:

terming the Fmo/magy was the only way they are able to slow down the enrollments coming from the CCI ( calmedi connect over to saphire ..as one of the chosen carrier to implement the cci it looks really bad when the state see's there members get flipped by Healthnet or the Fmo to a more profitable look a like plan .So Healthnet blames the Fmo and save face with the state.

terming the Fmo/magy was the only way they are able to slow down the enrollments coming from the CCI ( calmedi connect over to saphire ..as one of the chosen carrier to implement the cci it looks really bad when the state see's there members get flipped by Healthnet or the Fmo to a more profitable look a like plan .So Healthnet blames the Fmo and save face with the state.

So that wouldn't continue when the agents go DIRECT with HealthNet? IF HN agrees to extend the contracts after July 31?

I wrote 2 MAPD plans this week. I could have gone with Health Net but chose not to.

Here's a company that was very happy to have marketers promote their company, solicit agent contracts and help the company grow. Then they didn't even to bother using K-Y.

I choose to support companies I respect.

Rick

I wrote 2 MAPD plans this week. I could have gone with Health Net but chose not to. Here's a company that was very happy to have marketers promote their company, solicit agent contracts and help the company grow. Then they didn't even to bother using K-Y. I choose to support companies I respect. Rick

Good for you. So Cal has many other options. I'm hopeful that others will follow suit.

Back