FEX Isnt bringing on agents in Phoenix whats a good alternative option?

dbukalski

I called them but seems they aren't bringing on agents in phoenix. What other IMO does similar commission structure?

. Not recruiter.

Other than comp level. Maybe also post what you require from an IMO and how you work. Different IMOs work differently.
currently thats all im looking for. someone like fex thats taking on agents in phoenix. i dont need any other support

Did we not refer you to other IMOs?
Chris Smith and Todd King are two here on this forum that we usually recommend.
Scott what’s going on ? Joe Bash has to leave Ohio and stay in a camp ground in wv for leads . Then you had some cat having to leave Arizona and work Indiana . My last 20 k Medicare drop was atrocious at .6. The only way to get returns at less than $45 is gimmicky Walmart gift card or something free .After this next 8% postage increase it’ll be even tougher . Eventually most face to face agents will have to run social media type leads

I'm the guy in Phoenix who works in IN once in a while and it's like going door to door and collecting bags of money up there compared to Phoenix. I have never once run into a non-native English speaker in IN. I run into it in Phoenix every week, even in the non-Mexican neighborhoods. I'm never moving away from Phoenix, but it's a tough market here, both for lead returns and in-home appointments, compared to a lot of other places.

I'm the guy in Phoenix who works in IN once in a while and it's like going door to door and collecting bags of money up there compared to Phoenix. I have never once run into a non-native English speaker in IN. I run into it in Phoenix every week, even in the non-Mexican neighborhoods. I'm never moving away from Phoenix, but it's a tough market here, both for lead returns and in-home appointments, compared to a lot of other places.
Oh is that the case ? You need to be careful when you replace policys there . They got some mean ass agents around there. I’ve always said selling in Indiana , Michigan , Ohio super easy compared to many area’s . When you work there you stay in a hotel 2-3 straight weeks ? Suprised after all expense you make any money . Plus not being there weekly tougher to save nsf’s .

I go there for usually five days at a time. On my last trip I was able to fix all the problems that popped up from the previous trip, rewrote a few cancelations, replaced a few of the outrageously clean-sheeted policies that replaced a few of mine from a previous trip and, while the last trip was the worst week I'd had in about 10 trips to IN, it was still a pretty good week even after expenses.

Back