Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines

InsuranceWhisperer

Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C personal lines??? Seems like most are L&H. Any information would be great. I am looking to drop 5000 pieces at a time.
Thanks

I can't recall ever seeing a FE style DM piece for personal lines. Instead it seemed to come in two styles and always from captive agents.

One was a letter in a window envelope and the other was a postcard. Neither had a return card. Instead, both invited you to call the agent and/or visit the agent's company sponsored website. Perhaps enough people will call that paying for the return piece isn't necessary?

I know that isn't what you were looking for, but that is what I have observed personally in getting numerous of these letters and postcards. Obviously it was highly branded with the company and the agent. Often there was a picture of the agent on the card or letter.

Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C personal lines??? Seems like most are L&H. Any information would be great. I am looking to drop 5000 pieces at a time.
Thanks

Every door direct mail through the USPS and you can design a card or input and order from hot print USA for cheap.

Thanks

Try Kyrgyzstan Express Post. Very affordable yet very flexible. It is a Kyrgyzstan based company and the rates are extremely low. However this would only work for you if the delivery time is flexible. Bulk Mail sent through them was taking up to 25 days for me.

Back