Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum

Reply to Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines     
Old 01-14-2014, 08:10 PM   #1

State: InsuranceWhisperer is an Insurance Agent from Maryland
Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines
Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C personal lines??? Seems like most are L&H. Any information would be great. I am looking to drop 5000 pieces at a time.
Thanks
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines

Old 01-14-2014, 08:19 PM   #2
Guru
VolAgent on Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines

State: VolAgent is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
VolAgent is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines Re: Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines
I can't recall ever seeing a FE style DM piece for personal lines. Instead it seemed to come in two styles and always from captive agents.

One was a letter in a window envelope and the other was a postcard. Neither had a return card. Instead, both invited you to call the agent and/or visit the agent's company sponsored website. Perhaps enough people will call that paying for the return piece isn't necessary?

I know that isn't what you were looking for, but that is what I have observed personally in getting numerous of these letters and postcards. Obviously it was highly branded with the company and the agent. Often there was a picture of the agent on the card or letter.

You can pay the premium or you can own the loss.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:59 PM   #3
Guru

State: 1manshow is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
1manshow is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines Re: Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines
Are you looking for a pre-designed card targeting P&C? Not sure if that's what you're asking
Old 02-04-2014, 04:49 PM   #4
Guru

State: Milkman1265 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
the online mailing houses usually have a template
Old 02-04-2014, 06:40 PM   #5
Guru

State: nyc2phi is an Insurance Agent from New York
nyc2phi is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines
Originally Posted by InsuranceWhisperer View Post
Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C personal lines??? Seems like most are L&H. Any information would be great. I am looking to drop 5000 pieces at a time.
Thanks
Every door direct mail through the USPS and you can design a card or input and order from hot print USA for cheap.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:01 AM   #6

State: leonida is an Insurance Agent from
Originally Posted by InsuranceWhisperer View Post
Thanks
Try Kyrgyzstan Express Post. Very affordable yet very flexible. It is a Kyrgyzstan based company and the rates are extremely low. However this would only work for you if the delivery time is flexible. Bulk Mail sent through them was taking up to 25 days for me.
Reply to Any Good Direct Mail Companies for P&C Personal Lines 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum

Tags
personal lines