Direct Mail Campaign

diesel14

Expert
I'm looking to invest in a fixed price direct mail campaign and I have the option to exclude PO boxes for an additional $2 per lead and to narrow the ages to 58-76 years old for an additional $2 per lead and would like some feedback on whether or not I should opt for either one of those options or just mail PO boxes and people age 50-80 for the base price?

Also does anyone have a good method or tool of finding the best areas to mail to?

I'm looking to invest in a fixed price direct mail campaign and I have the option to exclude PO boxes for an additional $2 per lead and to narrow the ages to 58-76 years old for an additional $2 per lead and would like some feedback on whether or not I should opt for either one of those options or just mail PO boxes and people age 50-80 for the base price?

Also does anyone have a good method or tool of finding the best areas to mail to?

It's not worth it... You will get more data, make it easier for them to get you the leads, and be able to work the areas for a longer time if you stick to the basics. Some of my best sales are from Zip code leads.

Zipskinny and zipwho are good sites for Demos

Has anyone used mailing pieces from companies such as Pacific Life, Prudential, etc??

I used to be at Northwestern Mutual and they had a plug and play direct mail service that was compliance approved and they negotiated the price so it was economical. It would be nice to be able to use / tap into that type of program (where I would just pay for the postage).

Back