Direct Mail Response 4 Med Supp After Aep

I made 3 sales off a 1,000 piece mailer! I almost tripled the money I spent, lost probably 2 or 3 sales because of bad time management and follow-up... I just dropped about 1,500 this time - God willing I will do better on this one!!

I made 3 sales off a 1,000 piece mailer! I almost tripled the money I spent, lost probably 2 or 3 sales because of bad time management and follow-up... I just dropped about 1,500 this time - God willing I will do better on this one!!

Good job!

This is for med sup or FE? Who did you use for the mailer?

My best month of a mailer was about 8 sales. That was from about 25 cards, 10 appointments and sold 8. I usually only get between 4-5 sales from mailers, but I don't always keep perfect track because you'll get sales a few months later from an old mailer.

Like I said before, the trick is to stay 4-5 months out on the mailer. For instance, if you are hitting T65's and you want to do a mailer on July 1st. Try to target Nov and Dec T65. You'll get a better response, around 2.5-3%

Thanks, I am a little disappointed though... out of 48 return leads, 6 bad cards, I only made 3 sales (2 to 3 I dropped the ball on). First mailer so maybe I am being hard on myself, mentally preparing myself for this recent drop I suppose. Chazm had less response but more sales - that is where I need to be! Good job Chazm!!

I used targetleads for the mailer. It was for med sup, what is your experience with FE mailers?

Good job!

This is for med sup or FE? Who did you use for the mailer?

Last edited:
I am having a good response so far on my first mailing.
I am however sending out a typed letter on letterhead in a real envelope with business cards and hand written address on the front, postcards to me are a waste of money.
I have sent out 45 and have 3 appts next week set for med supps t65

Thanks, I am a little disappointed though... out of 48 return leads, 6 bad cards, I only made 3 sales (2 to 3 I dropped the ball on). First mailer so maybe I am being hard on myself, mentally preparing myself for this recent drop I suppose. Chazm had less response but more sales - that is where I need to be! Good job Chazm!!

I used targetleads for the mailer. It was for med sup, what is your experience with FE mailers?

Well that was my best month, but I usually do get about 30-40 cards lately and still only do around 4-5 sales from it. Remember you will get sales later from it too

Well that was my best month, but I usually do get about 30-40 cards lately and still only do around 4-5 sales from it. Remember you will get sales later from it too

You need a minimum of 4-5 med Supp sales to make it worth while in a 1k mailer. $400-$500 plus gas and time. 3 med supps is doing a little more than breaking even and a waste of time and money.

Back