Accidental Only Disability Ins

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
Anyone have a good Accidental Only DI product....I've got a client who thinks he'll never get sick but can see the use of Accidental coverage....

There are a plethora of accidental death policies around----I get a mailing every 6 months from my bank. Credit card companies and J C Penny and Sears offer them. As for accidental death and sickness coverage, AFLAC has one and so does Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company. The MSLI policy as an increasing death benefit over the first 10 years. I am sure that there are others.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maybe I missed something on Mark's website, but I did not see an Assurity policy that covers accidental death and sickness only. The Assurity policies appear to be true disability policies.

Last edited:
There are a plethora of accidental death policies around----I get a mailing every 6 months from my bank. Credit card companies and J C Penny and Sears offer them. As for accidental death and sickness coverage, AFLAC has one and so does Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company. The MSLI policy as an increasing death benefit over the first 10 years. I am sure that there are others.
Maybe I missed something on Mark's website, but I did not see an Assurity policy that covers accidental death and sickness only. The Assurity policies appear to be true disability policies.

Sorry Arnguy I was looking for DI coverage Accidental Only

Peter, is there really such a policy?:skeptical:
Yeah,

I've seen the duck offer this (not who I want to deal with) but some people think they save money by buying accident only coverage and in plain premium dollars I believe they are right but when you factor in the cost savings and the hole in the coverage I think its more costly but I've got a client who wants me to look for this.

Sorry Arnguy I was looking for DI coverage Accidental Only

Arnguy just didn't read it right.

We cover that.

Call me if you have any questions.

877-968-5757

THe biggest problem with that product is it doesn't cost much.

Last edited:
I know it's like pulling teeth to talk him in to something else, but does he realize that only 10% of disabilities are due to accidents and the other 90% is due to illness?
What I meant to say is that I'd probably make sure it was in writing that he knew what he was getting and what he wasn't. I can just see a client like that getting a disease later on and sueing that you didn't tell him all the facts.

Last edited:
Back