Disability

Hi,

Would someone care to tell me whether Critical illness insurance could be a better option than disability insurance at times?

Regards,
Jeff:skeptical:

I agree, critical illness would be an added component to the plan if desired after disability income is in force.

My friend...nicknamed Plasticmind (a member from the ampminsure community) has to say...that there are some critical illnesses which are covered by the disability coverage. But he says that with disability only that extent of the policy value is paid which is in proportion to the extent of the illness listed. On the other hand (he says)...for a critical illness policy the entire policy value gets disbursed to the policy-holder. Is he right?
Thanks,
Jeff

My friend...nicknamed Plasticmind (a member from the ampminsure community) has to say...that there are some critical illnesses which are covered by the disability coverage. But he says that with disability only that extent of the policy value is paid which is in proportion to the extent of the illness listed. On the other hand (he says)...for a critical illness policy the entire policy value gets disbursed to the policy-holder. Is he right?
Thanks,
Jeff

Unfortunately, his mind is plastic. He doesn't know what he is talking about. Some axe to grind (selling critical illness?).

Back