Why is It So Hard to Find Agents Who Want to Work?

I totally agree with "No one today is willing to go through what I went through. The sacrifice is too great."...

I would think long and hard before I offered to coach my kids (20-somethings) in this career. Or really, anybody....

Insurance ran into me, verses me picking out insurance to learn. I had no other realistic alternative at the time I got into insurance. I could work from home, make my own hours, blow off appointments if I felt like it, work hard if I felt like it.... It was the freedom that caused me to stick with this program.

Thi is my 9th year in insurance. I had 6 months of AFLAC, and then 2 1/2 years of Mortgage Protection (NAA), and then finally I
was able to be coached by a guy who was writing $500,000 AP on his own pen...

Today I breaking $100,000 and work less than I ever did in insurance. And the future is even better...

But to go from where I started to here ??? Unless someone was cornered like me... I just don't see it...

Ha!... In my agency, my manager (who's been in the business for
35 years now) says it takes 30 recruits to have 1 working agent that sticks for some time.

Of course, that is why I don't recruit...

Anyway, thats my take!

Durk

Where are you located? I am in NC and would like to talk to you more about what you are talking about. Are you recruiting agents? Please let me know.
I'm in Maryland... sure, if you would like to talk, 433-330-5380... leave a message if I'm not in... I'll get back to you.. Durk

Back