100 Reasons To Sell Final Expense Insurance

15. A successful day is accomplished by visiting 10 to 15 homes in a day.
I've never had a successful day if this defines one, unless they are talking about cold door knocks.

Nor sure I agree with #50. With regards to final expense, there is almost zero competition in most areas.

It cracks me up every time I see folks talking about an "untapped life insurance niche".

71. Lead can sometimes be free as well as offer an advance against future commissions, so there are usually no out-of-pocket costs.
Interesting. Is free ever really free?

:skeptical:

74. You can also reduce overhead by packing your food every day, which also helps you to maintain a healthier diet.

Yeah right!!!!

71. Lead can sometimes be free as well as offer an advance against future commissions, so there are usually no out-of-pocket costs.
Interesting. Is free ever really free?

:skeptical:

74. You can also reduce overhead by packing your food every day, which also helps you to maintain a healthier diet.

Yeah right!!!!
Actually most of the agents I have rode with working this market over the years pack their lunch.. Don't know that Bologna or Beanie Weenies would be considered healthier but in some of our rural areas, you would spend a lot of time trying to find somewhere to get lunch.

reason 103. The cost of your bullet proof vest is tax deductible.

reason 115. Your average clients are a great source for drugs.

Back