*Breaking* Trump Signs Executive Order

They ain't talkin so tough today is they. Now we take the #1 path. Chat more next week.

Well, Nova has two national titles to its credit and Wisconsin....? Besides, I wouldn't be talking tough if I was a Badgers fan. Not after the way Duke pushed them around a couple of years ago and Bo Ryan proceeded to go on TV and whine about it like a bitch after the game.:cry: That was pathetic!:skeptical:

Well, Nova has two national titles to its credit and Wisconsin....? Besides, I wouldn't be talking tough if I was a Badgers fan. Not after the way Duke pushed them around a couple of years ago and Bo Ryan proceeded to go on TV and whine about it like a bitch after the game.:cry: That was pathetic!:skeptical:

That's true. Bo knows quitting.:laugh:

But, I was a Wisc fan yesterday. I knew Nova was a paper number 1 and only there because of the talking heads. I've thought all along they would be an early out. Just didn't figure it would be to Wisc.

That's true. Bo knows quitting.:laugh:

But, I was a Wisc fan yesterday. I knew Nova was a paper number 1 and only there because of the talking heads. I've thought all along they would be an early out. Just didn't figure it would be to Wisc.

Yeah man. The game is guard driven, but once again Nova thought they could ride guard play all the way.:err:

I'm not a Bo fan, but Wisconsin won it in 1941.

Nobody whines more than Roy Williams!

I'm a Little 10 fan again today. Go Michigan!!:yes:

That's Big 14! Go Michigan.

I don't usually root against the Big 10, but I like Self(even tough it broke my heart when he left), and I haven't cared much for Izzo since he ran his mouth about us paying Weber for 3 years to NOT coach our team. Now Matt's stuck with him...for a little longer.

Thought you'd get Indiana's coach jk but that works. ACC got rocked today, maybe that's why their top tier is 'highly ranked' like the other weak conferences. :1laugh:
Nigel said he decided to go with a Jordan move for the game winner. why not.

Out of 8 ACC teams the power conference ACC only has 3 teams left. THe weak SEC out of 5 teams also has 4 left and could very well have 4 if it wasn't for Vanderbilt's players misguided intentional foul. So much for the college prognosticators.

Last edited:
Out of 8 ACC teams the power conference ACC only has 3 teams left. THe weak SEC out of 4 teams also has 3 left and could very well have 4 if it wasn't for Vanderbilt's players misguided intentional foul. So much for the college prognosticators.

Actually the SEC got 5 in and 4 are still playing.

Back