Breaking News

I DK the leads. I never cold call or cold DK.

I'm just getting started. I'm pretty good at marketing I'm running my own facebook leads locally. I'm getting about 10 leads a day. It's been a little hit and miss starting during Christmas but I've been calling them and I'm up to about 140 leads. No sales yet, I'm working on objections now that I'm getting them. I have 8 to call back in January about 20 no's. The hard part is getting people to answer the phone.

I'm thinking work these on the phone until I've narrowed it (ready to head out the door NOW if needed) down a bit and then go door knock them. OR, are these low intent leads worth the time door knocking??? I would like to test mailers once I get the marbles out of my mouth. I think I can generate 10 local online leads, that at least meet the criteria and have a phone number and an address, to every 1 $45 mailer lead.

Are people door knocking the low intent facebook leads with any success? I know their calling them, I guess on dialers. I'm trying to survive, I'm thinking I should also be offering medicare since I'm already talking with these people.

I'm just getting started. I'm pretty good at marketing I'm running my own facebook leads locally. I'm getting about 10 leads a day. It's been a little hit and miss starting during Christmas but I've been calling them and I'm up to about 140 leads. No sales yet, I'm working on objections now that I'm getting them. I have 8 to call back in January about 20 no's. The hard part is getting people to answer the phone.

I'm thinking work these on the phone until I've narrowed it (ready to head out the door NOW if needed) down a bit and then go door knock them. OR, are these low intent leads worth the time door knocking??? I would like to test mailers once I get the marbles out of my mouth. I think I can generate 10 local online leads, that at least meet the criteria and have a phone number and an address, to every 1 $45 mailer lead.

Are people door knocking the low intent facebook leads with any success? I know their calling them, I guess on dialers. I'm trying to survive, I'm thinking I should also be offering medicare since I'm already talking with these people.

I’ve been an appointment setter all my career. The DK’ing is just my being lazy and winding down.

I don’t know what you mean by contacting them in Jan. I will never set an appointment more than 1 day out.

Being good at marketing but having no sales does not compute.

That’s like a car salesman saying he’s really good at selling cars. He just hasn’t sold any.

You need training. That’s obvious. Are you willing to accept training?

Wanting to add offerings when you haven’t sold your core product is not a recipe for success.

What do you want to do? Sell FE? Sell traditional life? Sell Medicare products?

You have to decide them go all in. But you need to chose an IMO that can help you with your choice.

Are people door knocking the low intent facebook leads with any success? I know they’re hoscalling them, I guess on dialers. I'm trying to survive, I'm thinking I should also be offering medicare since I'm already talking with these people.

Those low intent fb leads are garbage . Most of those people don’t even know they filled anything about . Most of those are autofilled with info like addresses that are 50% wrong . Either up your fb lead to verbiage that says “ burial “ or “ final expense “ and were they have to actually fill info out or run direct mail . Direct mail still considered the best because of the effort it takes to mail it in . A few will deny they filled it out but it’s hard for them to deny it’s their writing .

Those low intent fb leads are garbage .

I'm using a fb form with custom fields so they are having to enter all of their information by hand I even break down their address into four different fields. Also included are tel, email, full name, birth date. But you're right, no where in my ad does it say burial insurance or final expense. Only "in your time of need."

I'm using a fb form with custom fields so they are having to enter all of their information by hand I even break down their address into four different fields. Also included are tel, email, full name, birth date. But you're right, no where in my ad does it say burial insurance or final expense. Only "in your time of need."

You could add a custom field for their mobile number. That way it doesn’t just take the auto-populated info.

Everything you’re asking for are auto populated fields.

Also, ask for something like favorite hobby or favorite candy. Something you can use as a tie down when calling them.

“You said your favorite hobby was fishing, right?”

And make it say burial insurance, life insurance, etc. Should still be able to get sub $12 leads locally with all that in there.

You could add a custom field for their mobile number. That way it doesn’t just take the auto-populated info.

Everything you’re asking for are auto populated fields.

Also, ask for something like favorite hobby or favorite candy. Something you can use as a tie down when calling them.

“You said your favorite hobby was fishing, right?”

And make it say burial insurance, life insurance, etc. Should still be able to get sub $12 leads locally with all that in there.

For seniors just ask for their favorite menu item at Cracker Barrel

Back