Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?

Yep if he hasn't posted on the all mighty forum he must be a scam artist or failed out. Only "winners" post on the forum. Only the forum produces "winners". Only legit, solid, grade A, "winners" are on the forum.

Too funny.

giphy.gif

Which time do you think he's telling the truth?

If you are serious about FE telesales look up Greg, the insuranceman, here and talk to him. Not some poser that makes up numbers as he goes along and gets bounced from state to state just ahead of the posse.

I looked up Greg. On one post i read while creeping, he said he has no agents clearing 100k (f2f or telesales). That made me wonder a little. I went on northstars Facebook page and pm'd a few agents, the responses I've recieved so far have been very positive.

Putting your personal feelings aside, something they are doing there is working. Just cause it's not the norm, doesn't mean it's not possible - just look in the mirror, your production with such minimal leads either means youre great at what you do or you're making up numbers. My guess is you're pretty dang good.

I looked up Greg. On one post i read while creeping, he said he has no agents clearing 100k (f2f or telesales). That made me wonder a little. I went on northstars Facebook page and pm'd a few agents, the responses I've recieved so far have been very positive.

Putting your personal feelings aside, something they are doing there is working. Just cause it's not the norm, doesn't mean it's not possible - just look in the mirror, your production with such minimal leads either means youre great at what you do or you're making up numbers. My guess is you're pretty dang good.

It has nothing to do with personal feelings. And my numbers have nothing to do with it since I don't recruit or hire agents.

You have been warned. If you decide to throw in with them then you will get what you deserve.

As for Greg, I would bet he has more $100K producers than the poser. And he writes business himself. The poser has never been a producer.

And if you don't think that's putting personal feelings aside then you have no idea of the history.

And the poser has already changed the numbers again. Shifting sands.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with personal feelings. And my numbers have nothing to do with it since I don't recruit or hire agents.

You have been warned. If you decide to throw in with them then you will get what you deserve.

As for Greg, I would bet he has more $100K producers than the poser. And he writes business himself. The poser has never been a producer.

And if you don't think that's putting personal feelings aside then you have no idea of the history.

And the poser has already changed the numbers again. Shifting sands.

I was quoting greg

I appreciate your input man. Thanks.

Yep if he hasn't posted on the all mighty forum he must be a scam artist or failed out. Only "winners" post on the forum. Only the forum produces "winners". Only legit, solid, grade A, "winners" are on the forum.

Too funny.

I'm not saying he is for sure not legit. My experience has been people typically go into hiding when things aren't going well. Who knows, maybe he is still rocking and rolling and just doesn't post anymore. I hope that is the case.

I'm not saying he is for sure not legit. My experience has been people typically go into hiding when things aren't going well. Who knows, maybe he is still rocking and rolling and just doesn't post anymore. I hope that is the case.

When things are going well for me, I post less and less. This time of year it is more for entertainment purposes than anything. Oh, and I like to see which final expense agents suddenly become experts at growing a medicare advantage book and down line. :D:D

When things are going well for me, I post less and less. This time of year it is more for entertainment purposes than anything. Oh, and I like to see which final expense agents suddenly become experts at growing a medicare advantage book and down line. :D:D

Agreed if I'm not posting it's because I'm busy doing well

So obviously this week hasn't been too great

Agreed if I'm not posting it's because I'm busy doing well

So obviously this week hasn't been too great

Me thinks this falls under the category, "Misery Loves Company".:yes::laugh:

Our success is well documented, plus there are numerous accounts by some on this forum, that have visited our facility first hand, who can attest to what they have witnessed.

Do people fail at telesales, sure! Is it more than face to face agents... Im sure it is. But that simply has not been my personal experience, I dont know what others are doing.

95% of agents who are with us in an entire calendar year make convention. Thats 80k placed with a minimum of 70% persistencey. The doubters can call AmAm themselves and verify what we're doing. They know who we are.

Here are the two agents that were number one for both 2015 and 2016. We also produced the agent of the year for 2013 and 2014 and Im sure we will produce the number 1 agent for 2017 as well. :)

No video evidence for 2013 and 2014, but Im sure you can call and ask.

Here is video of the 47 qualifiers who made it to Spain this year:

We've been called unicorns... Im not sure what that means exactly, but Im thinking its because people think we are fake, or a rare breed. Our multi million dollar facility proves we are not fake:

Former-U-S-Fidelis-Building-100-Mall-Parkway.jpg

100 Mall Parkway, Wentzville, MO 63385

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Back