Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?

It's just that the reputation of the forum is at stake. No one would come here if they allowed one ounce of bullshit.

I'm sure Jimmy is a fine citizen of Utah. But I will not stand by and watch him smear this fine institution with his blasphemy.

Fine citizen is a bit of a stretch........

It's just that the reputation of the forum is at stake. No one would come here if they allowed one ounce of bullshit.

I'm sure Jimmy is a fine citizen of Utah. But I will not stand by and watch him smear this fine institution with his blasphemy.

I feel like a dudeimo/fexcontracting partnership might lead to us taking over this forum.

Even at at worse case scenario his numbers are off. I have no skin in the game, but this forums posts are mostly conjecture and bullshit as you well know. My math was based on a worse case scenario based on someones made up numbers. Somewhere there is truth. Even you know that.

Of course I know this...I was just busting your balls. Lol

Telesales agents are definitely the minority in the insurance industry. Thats why I think you dont see alot of them on here. And the ones that do come on here... well they dont stay around for obvious reasons.

Reading through this post it seems many people have a negative outlook on telesales even though they have minimal insight on successful telesales individuals. I just see this as an emerging segment of FE to use as another source of business but you've also got to be good selling over the phone. I also know lots of people aren't comfortable selling over the phone so they may be inclined to not see any positive aspects of telesales.

Reading through this post it seems many people have a negative outlook on telesales even though they have minimal insight on successful telesales individuals. I just see this as an emerging segment of FE to use as another source of business but you've also got to be good selling over the phone. I also know lots of people aren't comfortable selling over the phone so they may be inclined to not see any positive aspects of telesales.

FE telesales is not the future of FE. It's proven to be a failed model for the agent.

Of course the plantation owners, {the hierarchy}, will try to spin it differently because it's their honey hole.

Even most of them now say it has to a controlled environment to succeed. But the only success is for the ones at the top of the churn and burn operation.

Your assessment is spot on.

However, the fail rate in telesales is much greater than in face to face sales. Just this month, I've seen of a number of "telesales agencies" who are "expanding" into face to face sales.

If done correctly, telesales can net an agent more than selling face to face, however, most agents and agencies are not running this business model correctly and are failing out.

Last edited:
Your assessment is spot on.

However, the fail rate in telesales is much greater than in face to face sales. Just this month, I've seen of a number of "telesales agencies" who are "expanding" into face to face sales.

If done correctly, telesales can net an agent more than selling face to face, however, most agents and agencies are not correctly running this business model correctly and are failing out.

Other than you guys, what other "big" FE call centers are there?

Back