Death of a Salesman

luvfe

Expert
Not the play or soon to be released movie with Sally Fields (she is still hot for an old gal).

A serious question. If an agent dies do renewals on his book continue to be paid to his next of kin? If no....then can they continue if the commish and renewals are structured to an llc? Or do renewals die when agent dies.

I have yet to see this discussed and for us older guys over 50 with a decent book i think it is a good topic.

Not the play or soon to be released movie with Sally Fields (she is still hot for an old gal).

A serious question. If an agent dies do renewals on his book continue to be paid to his next of kin? If no....then can they continue if the commish and renewals are structured to an llc? Or do renewals die when agent dies.

I have yet to see this discussed and for us older guys over 50 with a decent book i think it is a good topic.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/life-insurance-forum/commissions-after-death-t73886.html

Long as you don't have to carry on a conversation with her.

Back