EPEE Recruitment Email

They actually put, "before you say this is too good to be true..."

Brother, nobody is saying 90% and $40 leads is too good to be true. So don't worry about that at ALL.

They actually put, "before you say this is too good to be true..."

Brother, nobody is saying 90% and $40 leads is too good to be true. So don't worry about that at ALL.

They will make bank though. Selling a telemarketed lead for $40?? A sucker is born every minute...

Under the "Income Potential" tab, he has superstar agents spending $100,000 a year on his leads!!! Dear lord!

If I'm spending $100,000 on personal leads, I'm calling Thad and just ordering 300 of his leads every week... LOL

----------

They will make bank though. Selling a telemarketed lead for $40?? A sucker is born every minute...

You got that right, man.

Scary when there are tons of good opportunities out there, roaches like this continue to exist.
Actually, I shouldn't say he's a Roach. I don't know him.

Leech. He's a leech.

Under the "Income Potential" tab, he has superstar agents spending $100,000 a year on his leads!!! Dear lord!

If I'm spending $100,000 on personal leads, in calling Thad and just ordering 300 of his leads every week... LOL

Stop judging. Commit to 10 leads and follow this winner.

I guess everyone on here (me included) received this email. Is someone here leaking our information? Also, this "company" that is spamming us does not have a way to "unsubscribe" to their spam.

Back