I’ve gotten 3 emails from Cincinnati equitable direct 130%

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Cincinnati equitable has sent at least 3 spam emails from the company offering 130% direct to company fe contracts . Says they take direct express and instant decision eapp. I know Jd and some FEX agents use it . Outside the high comp what’s the reason to use ? Any niches in underwriting ? What ailments do they take ? Heavy heart , depression meds , copd ?

Mostly the high comp is the attraction. Plus small company so easy to get through to the right people when needed.

Cincinnati equitable has sent at least 3 spam emails from the company offering 130% direct to company fe contracts . Says they take direct express and instant decision eapp. I know Jd and some FEX agents use it . Outside the high comp what’s the reason to use ? Any niches in underwriting ? What ailments do they take ? Heavy heart , depression meds , copd ?

I want to use them but they are very difficult to use. Their prices are on the high side and their underwriting is very, very tough. Makes them hard to use. They do take the DE and claim to have SSB for it. But it seems they do not.

They just made some underwriting changes, "improvements", last week. I haven't tried one under the new rules. They brought in a guy to improve their FE product. I know him well and he should be able to help things there. But it's been slow going for him to move the mountain. These underwriting changes and moving up commissions are his doings.

I'll give them a shot when it fits and see how it shakes out. Their pricing will always keep them from being a go to for me.

Back