Final Expense Leads

jboyd

Has anyone used Affordable Final Expense Leads and had any success?

Or has anyone used Senior Insurance Leads and had success?

Thanks,

Joe

In regards to leads.. there is a company that has quality targeted leads, that are filtered by your choice and have training provided. This company does service all of Greenville, SC there are over 4800 agents ranging from final expense, health and senior that utilize the leads and have recommended them with high closing ratios, quality of filters and most of all no contracts. Agents can get leads when they choose to. Contact me to share information.

Now you just did it. I will being seeing you banned from the forum soon.:D

In regards to leads.. there is a company that has quality targeted leads, that are filtered by your choice and have training provided. This company does service all of Greenville, SC there are over 4800 agents ranging from final expense, health and senior that utilize the leads and have recommended them with high closing ratios, quality of filters and most of all no contracts. Agents can get leads when they choose to. Contact me to share information.

bye jay....happy 4th lol

I've seen several mentioned in the forum here in a positive light:

- EFES
- The Lead Connection
- Quantum Leads (John Fitzgerald has been active on this forum)

I've found others via Google, but I'd look to personal referral more so than Google. There are good leads out there, and there are some that are crap.

I've seen several mentioned in the forum here in a positive light:

- EFES
- The Lead Connection
- Quantum Leads (John Fitzgerald has been active on this forum)

I've found others via Google, but I'd look to personal referral more so than Google. There are good leads out there, and there are some that are crap.

Lmao. Shill much?

Back