Globe Life - Kidney Transplant Approved?

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was interested in seeing what they had to offer a guy I saw today. He had a kidney transplant. I quoted him with Gerber Life since organ transplants are pretty much GI type. I call up Globe and they told him first day coverage. Is this possible?

I was interested in seeing what they had to offer a guy I saw today. He had a kidney transplant. I quoted him with Gerber Life since organ transplants are pretty much GI type. I call up Globe and they told him first day coverage. Is this possible?

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their policies are 2 year waiting period. One client told me was getting same day coveragewith them and when I check it is 2 year wait.

Keep in mind the vast majority of people you deal with in FE are morons, they lie, cheat and procrastinate. I bet this was a 2 year or 3 year wait. Did you ask when you had them on speakerphone, did you ask about the kidney transplant? You gotta get a little mad sometimes and make these people see reality. The reality is they are stupid (thats why they dont have any insurance) and you are the insurance expert, period. If they think they know more than you then tell them to talk to a mop in the corner for insurance advice. Rant over!!

Keep in mind the vast majority of people you deal with in FE are morons, they lie, cheat and procrastinate. I bet this was a 2 year or 3 year wait. Did you ask when you had them on speakerphone, did you ask about the kidney transplant? You gotta get a little mad sometimes and make these people see reality. The reality is they are stupid (thats why they dont have any insurance) and you are the insurance expert, period. If they think they know more than you then tell them to talk to a mop in the corner for insurance advice. Rant over!!

I guess you failed to close one today, but I understand I know how you feel, but we just have to use the forum we cant show them our frustration:yes:

I guess you failed to close one today, but I understand I know how you feel, but we just have to use the forum we cant show them our frustration:yes:

Nope, wrote $1900 today. Just not wussy footing around, newbies need to hear how it really is.

----------

Final expense clients are morons ?

That's not a nice thing to say about your clients... the people you learn a living off of.

How many f2f sits have you been on? One you eclipse over 450 like I have you can form your opinion, it may be different but I doubt it. Most just dont have the guts to face reality that this is our main clientele:D

And yes I have learned a living and earned a living. Same thing that a doctor says once you leave the office. Talks about how stupid people are because they drink, smoke, dont work out...same thing really....just call me DR. FE :D

All of the people that I sell to, that keep there polices and live more than 12 months after buying are GOOD people!

Epic advice and perspective - naturally what Matt forgets to include is that he says all this with LOVE for the final expense prospect, as we know the prospect's nature and learn to work with it (to some degree, at least).

Heather -- do a year of this business working final expense leads and you'll be shocked at how much your perspective will mimic Matt's.

Back