Has Anyone Set Up a Facebook Ad for Fe Leads?

So it seems the consensus is that generating Fe leads on Facebook isn't easy and the cost per lead is in the $25-$35 range. If you don't have knowledge on how to optimize it's a waste of time.Pretty much all lead sources outside Dm will continue to be fillers.

Agents are tired of everyone saying they have great leads & having nothing to back it up. Nobody else (to my knowledge) offers a money back guarantee in writing like I do which is minimum 10X ROI or they're free.

Would any of you offer any agent that same guarantee with your DM leads ?

I see that you are taking campaign ideas from Trump.

Let me see if I've got this correct.

1. You've traveled the country and talked to agents and they've told you personally that they are tired of being told their IMO has good leads when they don't.

2. You've got a program but you just can't tell us about it yet...but it's going to be huge!

3. When it comes to leads and how agents think about them, you understand it better than...well better than probably anybody else out there.

4. You're going to turn this FE industry around and get it back to when it was great again. And no one can do this any better than you, believe me!

5. You're not going to tell everyone who you're with and what exactly you can do for them because you don't want all the competition to have a heads up. That would just be stupid to give away your information at this point and give up your sneak attack position.

Okay, I think I get it. :no:

1. You've traveled the country and talked to agents and they've told you personally that they are tired of being told their IMO has good leads when they don't.

2. You've got a program but you just can't tell us about it yet...but it's going to be huge!

3. When it comes to leads and how agents think about them, you understand it better than...well better than probably anybody else out there.

4. You're going to turn this FE industry around and get it back to when it was great again. And no one can do this any better than you, believe me!

5. You're not going to tell everyone who you're with and what exactly you can do for them because you don't want all the competition to have a heads up. That would just be stupid to give away your information at this point and give up your sneak attack position.

Lol to be fair though trumps marketing plan was genious and he won

Lol to be fair though trumps marketing plan was genious and he won

This is true, but it won't work for everybody. I still don't understand how it worked for Trump...LOL!

Maybe the trick for him was repeating, "It's going to be huge" and "believe me".

This is true, but it won't work for everybody. I still don't understand how it worked for Trump...LOL!

Maybe the trick for him was repeating, "It's going to be huge" and "believe me".

At the end of the day most people worry about money more than anything....trump used that

If broker4ever has something that will save me money or earn me more money I'm all ears and I can get him in front of others who feel the same (for a small finders fee of course :)

:1laugh:

You gotta admit the guy's a helluva salesman. A stone cold closer if there ever was one.:yes:
p.s.- Great post!:yes::D

A lot of it might have had to do with the ABH vote .... Anybody but Hillary.

Ok, so let me see if I have this correct!

You have a money back guarantee on your leads

You contract agents at 140%

You won't tell anyone who you are

Did I get that right? :laugh:

Sounds like someone's scared.

P.S. it's up to 140%. You forgot that part :laugh:

----------

At the end of the day most people worry about money more than anything....trump used that

If broker4ever has something that will save me money or earn me more money I'm all ears and I can get him in front of others who feel the same (for a small finders fee of course :)

I'll take you up on that very soon. :) it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders.

Back