Hoosierdaddy

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
What a small world it is. I just found out this weekend that you are the agent for my grandparents. If only I would have noticed your card on the refrigerator a few years ago.:yes:

That's funny!!! Mike just know they're in good hands... I treat all policy holders like they're my own grand-parents.

Travis

I replaced them. They wanted Lincoln Heritage because they pay faster.:yes:

I'm thankful you sold them something because my grandma was diagnosed with brain cancer a few months ago and only has a few months left.

I never felt comfortable asking about their finances and the only time I talked to them about life insurance my grandpa said he would never buy anything but term. Glad you changed his mind...

So you tell your own grandparents to put the dog away and turn off the tv when you visit them? :-)

When I visit my grandparents I ask the caretaker at the cemetery to mow somewhere else for a few minutes so I can hear them...... that always freaks them out.

I replaced them. They wanted Lincoln Heritage because they pay faster.:yes: I'm thankful you sold them something because my grandma was diagnosed with brain cancer a few months ago and only has a few months left. I never felt comfortable asking about their finances and the only time I talked to them about life insurance my grandpa said he would never buy anything but term. Glad you changed his mind...

Mike, I'm sorry to hear that about your grandmother.

Back