Lincoln Heritage

Thanks guys.... I am thinking of going out on my own as an independent. Do you have any advise for me and what companies to contract with?
appreciate your help...

Thanks guys.... I am thinking of going out on my own as an independent. Do you have any advise for me and what companies to contract with?
appreciate your help...

If you want to build replacement inventory for other agents go with LH. If you want to make money for yourself stay as far away from LH as you can except, of course, when you are replacing them yourself.

If you want to build replacement inventory for other agents go with LH. If you want to make money for yourself stay as far away from LH as you can except, of course, when you are replacing them yourself.

Thanks, i will do that... Have a good day

appreciate your help...

If you are going independent, feel free to contact me. My info is on my website. I can help you understand the differences between most of the companies and I have good contracts available on the most sellable ones.

You will learn to LOVE LH too! Every day is like an Easter Egg hunt.

Back