List of Carriers who Take Direct Express

Jakel

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Can someone tell me all the carriers that will take DE?
If they take DE does that also mean they will take all credit cards?
I appreciate any and all help.

Can someone tell me all the carriers that will take DE?
If they take DE does that also mean they will take all credit cards?
I appreciate any and all help.

Security National
Transamerica
Liberty Bankers
5 Star
Trinity/Family Benefit

SNL and 5 star will take credit cards...don't know about the others

Plus Gerber and NGL.

Trans only takes debit express. Not other credit cards. 5-Star, NGL and Gerber take all cards. Not sure about the others.

5-Star currently pays advances on them but is going to as earned in January. Most pay as earned now.

----------

Everyone forgot the top selling FE company takes them too.

Plus Gerber and NGL.

Trans only takes debit express. Not other credit cards. 5-Star, NGL and Gerber take all cards. Not sure about the others.

5-Star currently pays advances on them but is going to as earned in January. Most pay as earned now.

----------

Everyone forgot the top selling FE company takes them too.

I try not to write LH but every other policy though!

Liberty Bankers only takes DE on one plan. That's the SIMPL plan (Preferred or Standard). The rates are the same as Standard and are a bit high. Also the MWL plan which is also on the SIMPL app.

I just picked up CSI Life Med Supps and they take credit cards, so I assume that CSI Indemnity would take credit cards on their FE, if they still do FE.

I just picked up CSI Life Med Supps and they take credit cards, so I assume that CSI Indemnity would take credit cards on their FE, if they still do FE.

I was told they stopped their final expense business. I got that from them. I asked to contract direct with them and they said the product was no longer offered

Back