Looking for Experienced Appointment Setter

Long story short:

I have been dipping my toes into the field part time after spending most of my life as a phone jockey in financial sales/customer service. I've written a few policies but know I could do more.

I've done OK the last few years in financial/insurance phone sales (50 - 60K salary + bonus) and I'm not leaving that job anytime soon; but I'm looking to the future and want to have more of a nest egg. As such I'm debating about doing insurance sales in the field more actively. (I've a nice savings acct so I can take a hit for a bit).

My biggest issue is that I don't seem to have the time to make appointments (and learned that the hard way). So...can someone recommend either an experienced appointment setter and/or give me an idea on how much $$$ that would run me?

If I am only doing this 20 - 25 hours a week is it even worth having an appointment setter? It may became my full time job eventually.

Long story short:

I have been dipping my toes into the field part time after spending most of my life as a phone jockey in financial sales/customer service. I've written a few policies but know I could do more.

I've done OK the last few years in financial/insurance phone sales (50 - 60K salary + bonus) and I'm not leaving that job anytime soon; but I'm looking to the future and want to have more of a nest egg. As such I'm debating about doing insurance sales in the field more actively. (I've a nice savings acct so I can take a hit for a bit).

My biggest issue is that I don't seem to have the time to make appointments (and learned that the hard way). So...can someone recommend either an experienced appointment setter and/or give me an idea on how much $$$ that would run me?

If I am only doing this 20 - 25 hours a week is it even worth having an appointment setter? It may became my full time job eventually.

They usually charge around 10-12 per appointment. Or you can do like one up line on here and charge their agent a TON and pay the setter a little. Nickel and diming to death! :)

Are you getting 25-30 fresh leads each week to give a setter?

They usually charge around 10-12 per appointment. Or you can do like one up line on here and charge their agent a TON and pay the setter a little. Nickel and diming to death! :)

That's the plan. Although to start I might stick around 10 to 15 to make sure I have enough time in the week.

I tried doing 20 by myself and that didn't work out well at all.

You need at least 25-30 leads for an appt setter to be effective.

Who does that?????

I got an email were lead heroes is charging a whopping $45 per appt . Of course that includes the $7 lead. That's outrageous and no way an agent makes money with that .

Long story short:

Final Expense Connection - Final Expense Appointment Setting

I used finalexpenseconnection com Final Expense Connection - Appointment Setting - Final Expense Appointment Setters[/url] for a bit... about 4-5 weeks giving them all my hot leads I paid alot of money for. In the beginning it seemed each week they'd change my appointment setter. This girl was excited to start and boom come monday monring she was gone 2 weeks went by... then the next girl had her issues. then the enxt 1 was supposed to be a superstar and got me nothing. Nothing personal but I need a good service and to tell me to give you 25-30 hot leads a week and you can't get me 5-10 appts from them... I'm better off on my own or not buying leads and just door knocking.

I was very let down by your service.. sorry for the bad review.

I used finalexpenseconnection com Final Expense Connection - Appointment Setting - Final Expense Appointment Setters[/url] for a bit... about 4-5 weeks giving them all my hot leads I paid alot of money for. In the beginning it seemed each week they'd change my appointment setter. This girl was excited to start and boom come monday monring she was gone 2 weeks went by... then the next girl had her issues. then the enxt 1 was supposed to be a superstar and got me nothing. Nothing personal but I need a good service and to tell me to give you 25-30 hot leads a week and you can't get me 5-10 appts from them... I'm better off on my own or not buying leads and just door knocking.

I was very let down by your service.. sorry for the bad review.

First off, NOT MY SERVICE since I am in no way affiliated with them!

Second, what kind of "hot leads" were they? DM, TM, Avatar?

Third, how many appointments are YOU getting off your leads when you call?

Long story short:

Is there any reason in particular you don't just door knock them? Also, with your experience on the phone, have you considered selling final expense over the phone? I know telesales has a bad rep here (mostly by marketers), but if some are doing it successfully so no reason you couldnt do it.

Not recommending telesales, as i personally would never sell over the phone. I'm only asking since you are already in telesales.

Back