CICA Appointment Freeze

Sometimes it simply comes down to volume - many smaller carriers do not have the resources to process contracts, cases, etc. They don't want their strategic customers to suffer when they have to handle new customers rushing to get access.

Volume issues lead to other issues as well or reveal issues that already that existed. It's a cautionary tale in this business, and should lead one to be leary and cautious.

The bottom line no carrier can not do a rx or mib for long . Carriers have tried it and they got hit . I assure you there’s tons of clean sheeting going on . Obviously the zero underwriting attracted swarms of agents . Ironically I had a claim on a 3 month old policy . The guy was actually in pretty good health but smoked and had a de card so was cheapest . The contestable claim form is 5 pages long . It has a box if you want to check “ if client doesn’t want us ti investigate and just wants there money back check here “ . I laughed on that . When I called claim in the person asked the same thing .

The bottom line no carrier can not do a rx or mib for long . Carriers have tried it and they got hit . I assure you there’s tons of clean sheeting going on . Obviously the zero underwriting attracted swarms of agents . Ironically I had a claim on a 3 month old policy . The guy was actually in pretty good health but smoked and had a de card so was cheapest . The contestable claim form is 5 pages long . It has a box if you want to check “ if client doesn’t want us ti investigate and just wants there money back check here “ . I laughed on that . When I called claim in the person asked the same thing .
If they are not doing MIBs, then how did they pick up that an applicant had been hospitalized in the last year?

If there's a chance at making it work, it's with controlled and selective distribution.

With that said, here's all the carriers that at one point in the last decade that had no MIB/Rx checks (either one or the other or both):

American Continental
5 Star
Great Western
SNL

Who else are we missing?

If there's a chance at making it work, it's with controlled and selective distribution.

With that said, here's all the carriers that at one point in the last decade that had no MIB/Rx checks (either one or the other or both):

American Continental
5 Star
Great Western
SNL

Who else are we missing?
Grange
Lumico
Oxford
LH
OA
SL (face specific)

I’m sure there’s more.