Northern Agents......

Looks like I'll be moving up to Tennessee in June.... Was wondering if cat piss and dog feces is more tolerable in the cold than it is here in Florida baking in a 95 degree singled wide.

I just made reservations for our annual trip to Gatlinburg in Oct.

You should be settled in by then.

We'll hook up and have a beer!!:yes:

Any state that gets 30 degree weather is "Northern" in my book... Knoxville/Maryville area- Be glad to get back to writing with SNL

I live in the Athens area which is just south of Knoxville and Maryville. Nice place to live. We are having that 30 degree weather today but supposed to be back in the 60s by Thursday.

----------

They are still recovering from the fires.. We normally go up there around 4 times per year.. Don't be taken in by the commercial "moonshine" stills they have there now.. That junk is nothing like the 'shine of old. :no:

I live in the Athens area which is just south of Knoxville and Maryville. Nice place to live. We are having that 30 degree weather today but supposed to be back in the 60s by Thursday.

----------

They are still recovering from the fires.. We normally go up there around 4 times per year.. Don't be taken in by the commercial "moonshine" stills they have there now.. That junk is nothing like the 'shine of old. :no:

I know. But it's free and we do the tasting every year.:yes:

Done- my wifes from Knoxville.. her aunts cabin burned downed last month... been in the family since the 50's... spent many times up there.. shame all those people died up in that fire... nothing much
left of that area

----------

Friend of mine bought a jar that had maraschino cherries in it...... Cherry shine?......... Uuuughhhh.

Funny you mention that.. just came back from Knoxville for christmas and had a shot of that shine... this one had green grapes in it.. must stewed for 2 months.. 2 shots of that stuff had me looking for one of my livers in the couch the next day

If 30 degrees is considered northern, where I'm from must be considered artic. Would love 30 degree temperatures right now.

Back