Podcast Requesting Questions

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
So here is the deal. Galt and Gooner are gonna do an interview in which we are taking questions from the forum users. If you have any FE related questions or topics you would like to hear discussed, ravaged, or made fun please post away!:)

This will be a good time for all where we can exchange ideas and get your questions answered by 2 of the forums most popular:err: forum members.

So here is the deal. Galt and Gooner are gonna do an interview in which we are taking questions from the forum users. If you have any FE related questions or topics you would like to hear discussed, ravaged, or made fun please post away!:)

This will be a good time for all where we can exchange ideas and get your questions answered by 2 of the forums most popular:err: forum members.

Yes, I have a question for the distinguished panel: As a general rule, can you explain to me why most of the agents on here are a bunch of thin skinned pu$$ ies....... Thank you, I will hang up now and listen to my answer of the air........

I'd like to know if you're following Gooner to EFES?

Why don't you interview Adam Hale?

I'd like to hear you make fun of Petey for thinking he's fooling anybody with sirherbie. He's so obvious. His other names got banned. I read JD called him Joey. Is that his real name?

I'd like to know if you're following Gooner to EFES?

Why don't you interview Adam Hale?

I'd like to hear you make fun of Petey for thinking he's fooling anybody with sirherbie. He's so obvious. His other names got banned. I read JD called him Joey. Is that his real name?

I dont follow anyone anywhere. I do my own thang. Seriously?? Adam Hale? We wont be making fun of anyone during the recording, except for ourselves:D

----------

Sunlight, that is a funny post but Im not gonna quote it LOL. Hey if we let people know the day and time we are doing the recording maybe we can take some live call ins.

couple of quick questions:

1. when it comes to buying leads, setting appointments, what kind of record keeping do you do? Are you keeping track of percentages of appts. set?

2. do you set appointments any way you can or are you trying to set them in the same geographic areas

3. what types of leads do you use currently?

4. how many days are you in the field each week?

5. describe the way you warm up and qualify once your in the house to decide if you're in front of a prospect

couple of quick questions:

1. when it comes to buying leads, setting appointments, what kind of record keeping do you do? Are you keeping track of percentages of appts. set?

2. do you set appointments any way you can or are you trying to set them in the same geographic areas

3. what types of leads do you use currently?

4. how many days are you in the field each week?

5. describe the way you warm up and qualify once your in the house to decide if you're in front of a prospect

Great questions hardworker. We will make sure to go over this for you.

1. How do several forum posters (you know who you are) write $5-$10,000 AP per week,boast about production, while being logged in posting to this Forum almost 24-7-365 ?

2. Are these Forum posters logged in on your smart phone while doing your ADL's and dictating your posts onto this Forum ?

1. How do several forum posters (you know who you are) write $5-$10,000 AP per week,boast about production, while being logged in posting to this Forum almost 24-7-365 ? 2. Are these Forum posters logged in on your smart phone while doing your ADL's and dictating your posts onto this Forum ?

Dude, this is a lonely job. I'm constantly on my phone reading between appts...a lot of IF stuff, news, sports etc...

John, I think this is a great podcast. I would love to listen to it as well.

1. How do several forum posters (you know who you are) write $5-$10,000 AP per week,boast about production, while being logged in posting to this Forum almost 24-7-365 ? 2. Are these Forum posters logged in on your smart phone while doing your ADL's and dictating your posts onto this Forum ?

We do it when we are on hold with insurance companies.

Back